Chapter 16

A Wilted Rose

Jessica's P. O. V

Seohyun and I were assigned the task of checking out the closet in case of any more hidden rooms. Leeteuk must have accidentally fell against the trapdoor while he was in it, and thus knocked himself unconsious when his head hit the cement floor. Taeyeon was still taking care of Leeteuk since he was still asleep. What really bothered me was the PURPOSE of the room. After Seohyun did some tests, we found traces of blood that had been hastily wiped off. It wasn't Leeteuk's blood, no way. i stood guard as Seohyun investigated the scene. I may not look it, with my petite body frame and all, but I am one of the best offence/defence this country has ever known. For reals! Once, I took down Siwon. That is considered normal for me.

BANG! What the heck was that? It sounded like a gun! i grabbed Seohyun's arm and dragged her outside, but quickly pushed her down when I heard a commotion outside the bedroom. Yes, Seohyun was physically competent, but I was worried for her. She was the weakest in our WHOLE group, so there were many who could easily beat her in a fight. i snuck out, which isn't that hard to do with my size, and left her in the room with a gun. Yes, I carry one with me at all times! Who doesn't?

I peered beyond the door to find a huge fight going on. And we weren't doing well. Sunny was tied up in a corner, and Kyuhyun was desperately trying to reach her, but was being held back by 3 thugs. Wow, they were taller than Sooyoung! Speaking of the devil, she was a whirlwind, throwing punches and kicks left and right. But still, there were so many...

I leaped into action when an idiot appraoched me and tried to drag me away. I knew where his pulse point was, so I pushed on it, and pretty soon, he was limp in my arms. I engaged in the fighting while dozens of questions bombarded my mind. Who are they? How did they find us? What do they want? I was pretty sure I knew the answer to those questions.

Donghae was busy doing his own fighting, so I went over to him and helped out a bit. After we were finished, he panted and thanked me profusely. I suddenly remembered our sweet Sunny. She thinks i'm the nicest person in the world, but it's really not true. Before her, I was the ice princess. But, the sun melted me, and I became happy. But only to her and other close friends. Now, she's tied up and the only person that is focused on saving her is her boyfriend. Damn... I hate this job.

 

 

 

 

 

 

This was the Jessica chapter, and things became exciting, didn't they? Next is Hyoyeon, then Yuri, then our maknae Seobaby! Since she's paired with Yonghwa, her chapter will be mostly action and long-distance phone calls. Comment and subscribe!