Chapter 4

A Wilted Rose

Taecyeon jumped over the obstacles, and after leaping over about three or so, laser beams started flashing all over the room. They touched me, and gave me a slight electric shock, but other than that, it was painless.

The teacher, on the other hand, squirmed and wiggled around, avoiding the lasers completely. It was amazing. He came back, and ordered Sooyoung to go. She was as excellent as him, and after her was a petite girl named Fei. After was a pretty boy named Sungjong, and it was finally my turn. I tried to do just as well as the teacher did, and succeeded.

The teacher called me over, and peered at my face. "You did... Awesome. Probably beginners luck." The bell rang, and I headed to my next class, Defence.

I entered a classroom, and asked if it was Defence. A very pretty girl directed me to the Defence class, which wasn't there. She introduced herself as Ji Eun. "I'd rather be called IU, though." I said goodbye, and entered Defence.

It looked like a typical gym, but there were many types of shields scattered on the floor. YoonA, Yuri and Tiffany came in, and crowded around me. They told me that there was no teacher for this class, and we had to defend ourselves from each other. But usually they teamed up for this class. I asked if I could join. They declined, saying instead that since there were now an even number, we would make teams of two.

YoonA and Yuri were on one team, and Tiffany and I were another. She asked if I knew English, and having lived in America for 3 years, I said yes. I was good with languages, and was fluent in English, French, Japanese, Chinese, and many more. Yet I still had trouble with Korean grammar. Go figure.

Tiffany and I decided we would use English to try to confuse everyone else in our battle attacks. The battle began.

Yoona quickly attacked, and I just barely put my shield up to block her high kick. I spun, and smacked Yuri in the chest with my shield. Meanwhile, Tiffany was busy eliminating our other classmates. I had figured out by now that the 8 girls were by far the best in the school at all the subjects, and everyone else were minor compared to them, with a few exceptions. YoonA was also busy trying to attack Tiffany, so I warned her while defending from Yuri.

She was amazing at this, I was barely holding her off. Tiffany was done, and she brutally attacked Yuri. The bell rang, and I raced to my next class, saying goodbye as I speeded out the door. Next up, Offense. 

 

 

What do you think? Leave your comments below. By the way, I'm leaving for a vacation for several days, and I wont be updating during that time. Thanks for reading!