Chapter 17

A Wilted Rose

Hyoyeon's P. O. V

I flopped onto the couch, sighing. It was after the battle, and everyone was either focused on their injuries or on Seohyun. The poor thing. She had to shoot somebody after they tried to kidnap her. The gun Jessica gave her was her only chance of escaping, so she used it. She was still in shock. Even the most ruthless out of us all (Kyuhyun) still hadn't killed anyone yet. And she was so innocent...

As I contemplated Seohyun and her feelings, I felt a body hop to me. It was Eunhyuk. I've had a secret crush on him for... well, ever since I enrolled at The Wilted Rose Academy. He gave me a gummy grin, and I couldn't help but to smile back. He's just so cheerful you almost can't resist. Most people think he's ugly. Boys actually about it, but I guess I see things differently. Because for me he's absolutely beautiful. He has blonde hair so white he looks like an angel, a perfect nose, and wonderful dark eyes that can hold you prisoner in them. And his mouth... is undescribable. Seriously. But, just being truthful here, have you ever seen anyone show so much gums when they smile? His real name is Hyuk-Jae, which Donghae calls him when he gets mad. Or when he's just fooling around. Even though I know there's nothing going on between them, it makes me jealous when I see them being too touchy. A lot of things get me mad.

After I got kicked out of my dance club, I started feeling uncontrollable anger almost 24/7. Like, all the time. No one was safe from it, even my family. They've practiacally abandoned me now, so I live with YoonA. We fight sometimes, but it's like sibling arguements. The anger has calmed down a bit, but, oh boy, if you get me mad... Watch out. That is partly what got me in this Super Generation team thing or whatever. I am really strong during my insane mode. Like, stronger than Jessica. And crap, that girl is STRONG!

Honestly, I don't get along with most people. Like, I'll get along with Eunhyuk, Seohyun, Sooyoung, Sunny, YoonA, Jessica and a few more, but that's almost it. Even if they're actually very friendly, if they don't match my personality... too bad for them. ERS!

i'm thinking about getting my hair done. Maybe blonde like Eunhyuk's? Well, blondER than what hair colour I have now. I don't think I could pull that off, but no one would actually say that to my face. Sometimes, I snap over the silliest things, but no matter what, no one wants to be near me when that happens. Even my friends. Sunny hasn't witnessed an actually breakdown, but everyone has already warned her about it. It doesn't bother me, though, most of the time, I end up regretting what I did. I never apologize, however. Not worth my time, besides, everyone already knows I'm sorry anyways. So why waste my time?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey everyone! It's been a while. Guess what? It's my track meet tomorrow! Anyways, I did Hyoyeon's chapter. Afterwards, Yuri and Seohyun. For me, this chapter was very easy to write. Hyoyeon won't be an insane psychopath all the time though. So for you Hyoyunnies (Is that what their called? I seriously can't remember...) don't worry. Hyoyeon will actually help a lot in the solving of this case.

On another note... YOU GUYS DID NOT COMMENT! I was waiting for you, which is why this update took so long. And I actually had it planned out too. I do count "update soon" as a full comment, but I don't like them as much as those long comments about what you thought of the chapter. I appreciate criticisms, as long as you're nice about it, okay? Also... I've been having a lot of writers block, one of the reasons why I haven't updated my other fanfics in like, FOREVER. So if you want better chapters, I would appreciate ideas. Thanks to all subscribers and commenters!

 

Love you all~ Kyusunlover