Chapter 3

A Wilted Rose

The next day, my wonderful Kyu took me took his school. He said that my parents had agreed to let me enroll, and this was my new highschool. It was called Wilted Rose, which was a pretty unusual name for a school, but whatever. It was a chance for a new beginning, a new start.

I walked in hand in hand with Kyuhyun, and a group of girls immediately caught my attention. They were all dueling with swords in an arena, four against four, and at the end, one group smacked the side of the arena, showing that they gave up. They removed their masks and revealed beautiful faces. One particularly stood out, and was beautiful beyond compare.

"Well", I said to myself,"the others can compare pretty easy." The pretty one noticed me and waved me over. I skipped to them, and a tall girl smirked.

"Aren't you cute," she squealed.

"What do I say to that, yes?" I replied. They laughed and introduced themselves.

The pretty one was YoonA, the tall one was Sooyoung, a friendly and smiley one was called Yuri, and sweet and innocent looking one was Seohyun, a foreign and adorable one was Tiffany, a cold looking one was Jessica, a sporty and athletic looking one was Hyoyeon, and a dorky and short one was Taeyeon. I stuck with Taeyeon because of our height similarities, and she seemed to like it too.

"You must be the one Kyuhyun Oppa was talking about!!! Sun-Kyu?" Seohyun suddenly exclaimed.

Annoyed, I said,"Yes, but I prefer Sunny. Soon-Kyu makes me sound... old. Ew." That got a giggle out of them.

 "You'll be our bunny then," Jessica exclaimed. Kyuhyun Oppa suddenly called me over. "I'm finishe your registration, so here's your schedule. I looked it over, and some of the subjects were downright WEIRD.

I asked Kyu Oppa, and he just said,"Um... you'll find out as you go along. We had different schedules, so we parted, and I headed to my first subject, Stealth. (By the way, this school has eight subjects in one day, including Lunch.)

I asked Sooyoung where it was, and she told me she had the same. We entered a dark room with what seemed like obstacles scattered around the room. The room had many computers around the edges, so I wandered over to one. This was very simple machinery, but of course, Kyu Oppa taught me alot.

"HEY!! Over here please!" A muscular man had come in without me noticing, and I hopped close to Sooyoung, embarrassed. He talked about getting into uniform, blah blah, and handed each of us a black leather jumpsuit. It reminded me of the suits spies wear in the movies. It had all sorts of equipment on the belt, on a strap on the thigh, it was almost exactly like a spy costume. Except for those really extreme V-necks they usually have. We had a tight collar. Personally, I liked this better, since the purpose of such a low cut neckline was to show off your s. And it's not necessary to that when you're supposed to fight off bad people.  

When the class all came out in their outfits, the teacher introduced himself. "I'm Taecyeon, and I'll be your teacher in Stealth and many other subjects." I noticed many of the girls looking at him adoringly, in fact, all the girls except Sooyoung and I. Sooyoung and I were also one of the only ones that actually fit our suits right. Many were too skinny, or a bit too overweight. The teacher interrupted my thinking by saying, "Let's get started."