Chapter 24

A Wilted Rose

Sunny's P. O. V

When I walked into our suite, Taeyeon and Leeteuk looked up, and bit their lips nervously. I steadied myself, then proclaimed,"Lay it on me. I'm ready." I knew this news would be about Kyuhyun, and I mentally prepared myself as Yuri led me to him. I was shocked as to what the room contained.

It was Kyuhyun, alive and well. His brow was furrowed in concentration as he read a magazine. I quietly sat down in a chair next to him, and watched his lips move silently to the words on the page. After he finished an article or two, he looked up and flashed a big grin at me.

"I'M BACK, BABY!" he yelled cheekily, making me smile. He leaned over and pecked me on my forehead, and looked at me with big eyes.

"Oh, really? Staring contest now?" I asked.

"Yes, now hurry up. My eyes are getting tired," he responded.

I did as he said, and widened my eyes. I didn't really mind staring contests. It was just a way to look at him endlessly, and that was why I always won.

After several minutes, Seohyun peeked inside the room.

"Sunny, Yoona wants you. I think you should come. Now," she said firmly.

By the sound of her voice, i thought it was something urgent, so I went to meet Yoona as fast as i could. She was waiting for me in the living room, and had something behind her back.

"Sunny... Come hither," she summoned me in her deepest voice. I walked over to her nervously, and she suddenly brought out a beautiful cake, yelling, "SURPRISE! Kyuhyun screwed up your birthday, so we tried to fix it!"

We all had a piece of that delicious cake, except for Kyuhyun, who had to avoid bread because of his medication.

 

 

I'm sorry, this chapter is kind of a filler chapter. But Kyuhyun's not dead! By the way, I never intended to kill him, I just wanted comments. Please don't hate me!