Chapter 6

A Wilted Rose

The next class was Geography, and it was taught by a very pretty teacher, Hara. All the boys were staring at her adoringly, and I didn't blame them. I would too, if I was a boy.

I had this class with Jessica, who turned out to be one of the nicest person I've ever met. I guess appearances really aren't anything at all.

My homework was in a week, I had to memorize all the countries in Africa, and all the states in America. I already knew all the countries, and Jessica knew all the states, so we decided to study together. After class she went out of her way to show me to the next subject, or subjects, which was Math/Language/Science. I had it with Seohyun, an adorable person, and according to Jessica, a smarty pants. She really helped me with all the things I missed while not at this school.

After that class was Lunch, my favorite time of the day! The cafeteria was huge, but not many people were in there. I quickly spotted Girls Generation, and with them Super Junior, a group of boys I had met before with Kyuhyun. Sungmin was part of them, but he didn't go to this school, thank goodness. That would have been awkward. I apologized to Taeyeon and Hyoyeon, because I didn't get a chance to tell them sorry in class, but they just shook it off.

"Don't worry, we have to lose some, win some. That way we'll finally get revenge." Revenge? I asked them about it, and they each told me their story.

Tiffany and Taeyeon both got cheated on by a horrible person called Wooyoung, Hyoyeon got kicked out of a dance school just because she accidentally tripped the lead dancer, Seohyun and YoonA got terribly bullied at their schools, along with Sooyoung and Yuri, and Jessica got abused by her father. Each of these girls entered this school to get their revenge, and so did the boys.

(I'm tired, so I won't do the boy's stories. You can make it up yourself if you want. Let your imaginations go free!!!)

I glared at Kyuhyun for entering me into such a school. I liked it, but really? Couldn't you have ASKED? It's not that hard to open your mouth and makes some noises, then wait a couple seconds for an answer. I would talk to him after school. He leaned toward me, and whispered in my ear.

"Sorry, but I thought you would like it." He lightly kissed on my cheek, and knew he was forgiven when I ruffled his hair. We would always do this, but this time I felt different. I kissed him back, something we never did before. Anyone could see his sudden flush, and thank goodness all the attention was on him because the no one would be able to see me turn pink. It felt nice and I wanted to do it again. Maybe I would. Later.

 

 

 It turns out that the hotel I'm at has WiFi, so I'm writing a short chapter for you guys. Well, it appears that it's not so short. But here's Chapter Six, I really hope you like it.  <3