Chapter 21

A Wilted Rose

Kyuhyun's P. O. V

I'm starting to feel dizzy... I really shouldn't have drunk that sip of soju, no matter how small it was. Stupid, stupid... I should have known that no where is safe now. Okay, concentrate Kyuhyun. Thi is not a time to dwell on past mistakes. Gotta focus on getting Sunny somewhere safe.

I picked up my cell phone and held it to my mouth. I had designed this cellphone myself, and it possesed a lot of functions that normal phones didn't.

"Okay, cellphone, call Siwon and tell him and Eunhyuk to meet us at the Public Market in Seattle. But using my voice to say the message, and not in monotone," I said, gritting my teeth. The drug was slowly but surely taking effect, and it took all my will power to stay awake. I grabbed Sunny's arm, and dragged her out of the bar. She immediately seemed to understand the problem, and hailed a taxi.

After the taxi arrived, she got in and gently pulled my limp body in with her. I was still awake, but i couldn't move my body. Argh, so frustrating. I tried to stay awake as I attempted to tell the driver where we should go, but i just couldn't. I'm sorry, Sunny. She should know we can't go to the cabin, right? So we can protect our identity from this driver. We need to get to the market, NOW.

 

 

Sunny's P. O. V

Okay, Kyuhyun officially in in some kind of coma. My head hurts, this is too confusing! I need to know where we need to go. Should I look in his pockets? Haaa, AWKWARD... But, I kind of have to... He's unconsious, it's fine Sunny. Just do it. It's for the greater good.

I gingerly put my hands in his back pocket, and found his phone. I turned it on, only to find a password. No, I need it open! What do I do? I could try hacking.. No, wait this is CHO KYUHYUN'S phone. Duh, it would practically be impossible to hack his phone. Ummm, think about it Sunny, what would his password be? Let's try superjunior, no... girlsgeneration, no... leesunny, maybe? Nope, not that. starcraft doesn't work either.

This is a bit conceited if this works, but... chokyuhyun.

No way. It works. Full of yourself, much Kyuhyun oppa? I have to have a little talk with him once he wakes up. Modesty is a virtue you know!

Okay, anyways... Back to business. Recent Calls. To Siwon, play call, and... "Meet me at the Public Market here in Seattle."

Ahhh, the market. "OKay, Mr. Taxi, sorry for keeping you waiting. I'd like to go to the Public Market please.

 

 

At the Market...

Still Sunny's P. O. V

We're at the market, this is good. Oh no, i didn't know how big this place was. And i have to carry Kyuhyun all this way? Great. Just great.

I walked around with Kyuhyun snoring softly on my shoulder. The vendors stopped their loud chattering to give me strange looks. It's not like I could blame them. I'm carrying a guy almost double my weight with ease. Plus the said guy was asleep... and DROOLING? As much as i want to say that it's gross... He's too cute.

Oh, there they are! At least, i think that's them. Yes, that is them. I handed Kyuhyun's limp body over to them ,and Siwon simply threw him over his own shoulder.

Eunhyuk gave me a jacket, which i wrapped around my shivering body, and told me that we were now staying in a hotel: The Four Seasons Hotel. While Kyuhyun and i were out at the bar, the group had suffered another attack from Han Dong Woo's killer. They were forced to take their stuff and go to another location, the hotel.

So far... this was the worst birthday ever. No competition. Kyuhyun oppa, you've got some explaining to do. And some making up for this crappy birthday to do, as well.