Chapter 7

A Wilted Rose

My second to last class of the day was Cooking, which was unusual, since this school is supposed to be based on Revenge. What are you going to do, cook someone to death? Although a great idea, I didn't think so. Too messy, with all the spices and such, I didn't like it. Plus, who was going to eat it anyway?

I had this class with Sooyoung, which I was a little worried about since she ate everything. I wondered how her mom kept her fed. Ryeowook also joined us, which I was looking forward to, because once I spent a day with Kyuhyun and his Suoer Junior friends, and Ryeowook cooked us the most amazing lunch and dinner. We entered the class room together and right away I noticed that Ryeowook looked at Sooyoung when she wasn't looking, and Sooyoung looked at Ryeowook when he wasn't looking. Cute! I decided that I wanted to get them together, but maybe I should try a subtle way, since these two were obviously shy when it came to love.

I casually mentioned to Sooyoung that Ryeowook was looking at her, and as she looked up, their eyes met. Perfection!!! An adorable couple, right there. I was pretty close to yelling out to everyone who would listen that this was the model couple, totally adorable. Try to be like them. But there was one problem. Throughout the entire class, they completely ignored me and just stared at each other, drinking in that their dream came true, I guess. I wish I had that, with... Who? Who would I have it with? Kyuhyun? He doesn't like me, and there's no way that he ever will. Thinking that made my heart ache. My breath came out in gasps, and before I knew it, I started sobbing. There's no one out there for me. Sooyoung snapped out of Dreamland long enough to console me, and after I calmed down, she went back to looking at Ryeowook.

The teacher in the class, Miss Gyuri, said that we'll be experimenting with poison today. Oh, that's what Cooking meant. It was actually really fun, and after, I laughed for the first time in a while. The last class of the day... Hmmm, what does, Special mean? I asked a girl passing by, and discovered it was IU. She was so pretty.

She told me that Special class was something that the school thinks you need to work on. Usually they aren't a subject that you already have, but stuff like Hacking, Technology, and so on. The subject I had would be given to you in a pager, cellphoney type thing that I needed to get from the office.

Often, there would be a different subject each day, and sometimes you would be the only person in your class because the subject would be made for you. I thanked her and headed over to the office. A friendly secretary gave me one of those pager things and told me it was called a Raspberry. Kind of like a Blackberry, but different. It was really sleek, and had a keyboard on it, so it's appearance was like a Blackberry's. But once I turned it on, I discovered it was so much more. I didn't have time to play with it now, so I just opened my email and discovered my class was... Companionship. What the heck?

I didn't enter this stupid school to learn Companionship. I don't want to... I pouted, and headed over to the office, complaining that this wasn't really a class. The friendly secretary turned mean as she snapped that she didn't control anything, and that she was just a secretary, not the boss. I opened my Raspberry, and discovered that an app called School Location actually gave a very detailed map of the school, including labels of all the different rooms.

I followed the map and found myself in a small and cozy room with Kyuhyun and no one else. "You here for Companionship?" he asked, and I nodded, unable to believe my luck. I was in a room with my secret crush aka my best friend, for an entire HOUR!!! I moved closer, and he flushed. Suddenly, he put his arms around me. Putting his chin on my head he mumbled that he had missed me.

"What do you mean? I saw you at lunch." He replied that I wasn't really there. Ever since the breakup, I had changed. But now I was back. Smiling, he looked at me, and planted his lips on my forehead, then the tip of my nose, and finally my lips. When he pulled away, I couldn't help but sigh in contentment, and smirking, he pulled me in once more. I couldn't help bit think, Oh my gosh, I love Companionship. We probably spent the entire hour cuddling and kissing, smiling and laughing. Best hour of my life, right there.