Chapter 23

A Wilted Rose

Sunny's P. O. V

I woke up with puffy eyes, so I headed straight to the bathroom to splash some water on my face. After my morning routines, I headed to Hyoyeon's room to wake her up. I opened the door, then quickly shut it again. She was lying on the bed entangled with somebody. I had seen enough to know it was Eunhyuk oppa. if I didn't want to make her mad, I should probably leave those two alone. i knew for a fact they didn't do any of THAT, but they actually usually sleep together, because Eunhyuk oppa thinks he's giving comfort to Hyoyeon. Whatever.

I walked back into my room and put on some clothes.

I wanted to see Kyuhyun, but I didn't want to lose control of myself like last time. I woke up the slumbering Tiffany, and looked at her staight in the eye.

"What's with you today, you look so serious," Tiffany said, laughing ang yawning at the same time. "It's almost like Kyuhyun died... Oh. Right, sorry." She looked away, and there was a moment of awkward silence between us two. Tiffany was one of my favorite people in this group, other that Jessica, and I felt that she was truly my friend. So I thought nothing of it when I buried my face in her shoulder and sobbed. She wrapped her arms around me and patted my back comfortingly, murmuring,"It's okay, just cry. Just cry." After a few seconds, I realized that she was crying with me.

After I finished,  I pulled back from her and wiped my eyes. "I love him so much, its' so unbearable," I whispered. Another quick hug, some more morning routines, and both of us were ready to head outside. Tiffany looked gorgeous in her outfit.

Both of us were starving, so after a quick discussion, we head out for the city, but only after leaving a note. After getting out of the hotel, We chattered about meaningless things in English, so hopefully we didn't look suspicious. We transformed into a pair of gossipy Asian chicks with too much time on their hands. But, needless to say, Tiffany drew some eyes where ever she walked.i didn't blame them, she looked really pretty. Well, she always did.

After a quick breakfast, we briskly walked back to the hotel, but something was different. When we went back into our room, we were greeted with news. About Kyuhyun.

 

 

Oh, cliffhanger! Comment and subscribe please!