Chapter 29

A Wilted Rose

Hyomin's P. O. V

(Autor's note- Hyomin's 6 years old)

I was floating. It felt nice, like I was in heaven. Oh, maybe I am. I always imagined heaven this way, but I don't want to die yet. Mommy might be mad if I died. I hope she isn't, because then her face gets all red and blotchy, and she looks a bit ugly. But mommy's usually really pretty, so that's why she shouldn't be mad.

Wow, I stopped floating. I dropped down. Maybe I'm actually alive, and I was just imagining things. I'm very good at imagining, but Mommy says when I get older I have to stop because thee are more important thing rather than imagining while I should be studying. I don't like studying, it's boring.

Hoowhee, this place is very warm, wherever I am. It's nice though, like in a hot tub. Whenever we go swimming, Mommy always says that I can only put my feet in the hot tub because it's too hot for my body. When I get older I can go in the hot tub.

Actually, wait. It's getting really REALLY warm. If this is what a hot tub is like, I don't want to go in one. It's too hot. It's getting uncomfortable.

I hear voices. I wonder who they are, I don't recognize them. Let's see what they're saying.

Kyuhyun's P. O.V

When Sunny, Tiffany and Yoona brought the kid back, everyone had something to say. Some people were all for us keeping her (no way, what is she, a dog? You can't just "keep" a child, okay?), and others wanted to send her back to the Academy (nuh uh. She shouldn't have to train to fricking KILL people at the age of 6, okay?), and others still just wanted to keep her with us to keep her safe (this option wasn't entirely stupid, but what if she got injured?) i thought we should go with the last option, but no one was listening to me. I sat down on the couch and abesentmindedly the girl's hair as i thought. She stirred in her sleep, and I removed one of the 3000 blankets on her. No matter how cold kids can get, no one need that many layers on them. NO ONE.

 

Kind of a filler chapter, but what do you guys think? What should happen to Hyomin? Just saying , the second option, sending her to Wilted Rose would automatically make her a character in the sequel, if there is one, but might not be a major one. And the first or second options doesn't guarantee her safety. She could very much die. So, vote in the comment section please!