Chapter 12

A Wilted Rose

YoonA's P.O.V

I was sitting beside the window, and looking at Sunny and Kyuhyun's little moment. Unconsiously, I smiled. Noticing, Siwon sat next to me and nudged my shoulder. I turned to see his grinning face. He wrapped his arm around me, and I could feel his muscles. WOW. Blushing, I slightly pushed him away slightly, and he simply pulled me back, only tighter to his chest.

Heechul laughed, then yelled out,"Dudes... Get a room!" That was it.

I stood, and moved somewhere else. I wasn't something to just be used just for hugs and cuddles. I knew very well that Siwon didn't like me, he was interested in someone else. Yes, I liked, no, loved him, but still. A girl has to be treated well, right?

Sunny walked back in, followed closely by Kyuhyun. As we all gathered around in the living room, Leeteuk and Taeyeon explained about what we were going to do next. Honestly, I wasn't listening at all. Siwon and I were just looking at each other. He actually looked upset. Argh, seriously? Liar. I absolutely refuse to believe he liked me. I already had my heart broken, and it wasn't about to happen again. I swear, if it's the last thing I ever do, I will kill those idiotic girls that broke me away from my oppa. I promise.

 

 

 

 

Sorry, bad update, I had a brain fart while writing this. I'm so sorry. I'll write better next time, okay? Which SNSD member should I write about next? It can't be YoonA, and Sunny, since I already did those.