Chapter 25

A Wilted Rose

Hyoyeon's P. O. V

I woke up to feel my mind a little hazier than usual, and I attempted to shake it in order to clear it. No use. I thought it may be because of the fact we've been holed up in this stupid hotel room for about a week, and meanwhile, the killer of Han DongWoo is getting away. I hope others on the team, who like me, have issues with controling their feelings, are also starting to get impatient. That way, when all of us confront Leeteuk and Taengoo, we can be all like, "Yo leaders, look at us, we have a lot of people on out side, and now you have to let us go wild and all that... yo." Or is that too much?

But really with a twenty person group, all of them highly trained assains, stuck in a small room for a week, there are going to be arguments. And there have been tons. For example, between Ryeowook and Sooyoung:

Soo: Hey, Wookie, have you made some new meals? I'm starving.

Wook: NO! WHY DON'T YOU JUST SHUT UP AND MAKE YOUR OWN FOOD FOR ONCE!

And after that, they proceeded to have a ridiculous amount of punching, screaming, cursing, and yes... kissing. Ew.

I wrote a note to Taeyeon and Teuk so that when they woke up, they would know where I was. Basically, it said I would be out taking a walk to clear my head, and not to worry about me. But knowing our ahjumma, she would be bouncing off the walls, worrying, silently swearing in her mind, and yelling that I definitely needed to clear my head, because it seemed like I wasn't using it now. Oh well, by the time I came back, she would have just about peed her pants from fright, and tackled/hugged my the second I walked through the door. That's the Kid Leader for you- full of hormones.

I got ready silently, as I didn't want to disturb the rest of the team, and tried to dress myself. The two Americans, Jess and Fany, usually dress us (fashionistas.. sheesh) so it's been a while since I've chosen my own clothes. I think I did pretty well.

As I walked out the hotel double doors, I heard my name called and spun around expecting some creepy stalker. I usually get those a lot, I know I'm GORGEOUS BABY!

Instead I saw Sunny and Eunhyuk, waving me towards them from across the street. I ran across the street, ignoring the not-so-nice words from the disgruntled taxi drivers who were forced to stop their cars to avoid an accident. I sent them a bone-chilling glare, and they all shut up. I couldn't stop staring at Eunhyuk, his white-blonde hair made it appear that in the early morning sunlight, there was a halo surrounding his head. Beautiful.

Sunny looked great in her clothes as well. Obviously we didn't need Jessica or Tiffany to dress us anymore. Sunny was covering her face in her scarf beause of the chilling air. Seriously, Seattle is really cold in November!

Eunhyuk spoke first, saying," Did you notice? The air quality. It's much clearer out here." Sunny nodded enthusiastically, still trying to regain warmth in her face from being plopped into the streets. No doubt Hyuk dragged her out here against her will.

I hadn't noticed at first, but the air was MUCH better out here. So much that you could actually... think. Oh my gosh, I get it now.

I clapped my hands excitedly, my mouth only forming unintelligable words in my great joy of finding out something. Sunny snorted, speaking for the first time, "You look like Fany when she's scared or laughing." That was true, Tiffany did do that.

Finally able to speak, I said in a hushed whisper," Okay, do you notice that only when we're inside that hotel, or anywhere for too long, like at the shack, we seem to be getting kind of dizzy or light headed, resulting in carelessness, or even indifference towards our mission? Well, what if somebody has been doing something... to the air? Plus, even Kyuhyun STILL hasn't been getting better, and that dude's got an incredible super-human immune system thing. Maybe someone's been sneaking something into his medicine bag."

Sunny and Eunhyuk looked towards each other, not knowing what to say. I knew they would do that, my awesomeness sometimes has that effect on people. The, they burst ou laughing.

"We already know," exclaimed Sunny in between bursts of laughter. "We just wanted to see how long it would take for you to get it. It took a while. And Kyu? He's been better for a while now, that medicine stuff is just to keep him stable. If we take him off it, nothing will happen. Eunhyuk-ssi and I think that the person doing all the different air stuff in in the hotel staff. Want to help us catch them?"

Dumbfounded, I fell against a brick wall in the alley we were in, and took a few seconds to take that all in. After I was done, i rejoined the two, and agrred to their question.

"Yes, yes I will."

 

 

 

So, it's my first update in a while. I'm going to ask you guys to help me a bit by commenting on the fanfics you want me to update, giving me ideas. All except The Notes Of Love, I'll update that soon. It's ion progress. I'm sorry for not updateing, and I hope you guys don't unsubscribe just because of my laziness. And there may be a few mistakes, because I didn't proofread. thanks, and bye! By the way, I may be changing my name soon, so don't be alarmed.