Chapter 11

A Wilted Rose

I looked at everyone as I digested this piece of information. Han Dong Woo... murdered? The possibility seemed to unreal to be possible. I saw Kyuhyun's face as we slowly realized the extent of this case. We were dealing with something that was putting us in danger. Any second, the person who killed Han DongWoo could also kill us now. We just had to decide whether we wanted to continue this mission or not.

Shy Seohyun spoke up, saying,"If we give up, an innocent man may have died for nothing." We knew this, yet what was more important? An unjust death, or our own lives? We were dealing with far greater forces than we were used to.

Leaders Taeyeon and Leeteuk put it to a vote. I put up my hand for staying, as did Seohyun, Kyuhyun, Sooyoung, Taeyeon, YoonA, Jessica, Tiffany, Heechul, Yuri, Eunhyuk, Donghae and Siwon. The others looked disappointed, and Ryeowook looked as if he was about to protest, when Heechul, looking at his nails, said," It's a vote. You can't argue with a vote. Besides, we need you, as much as I hate to admit it."

After much chatter and a few tears, we all agreed we need to stay and fix this crime. Again, we lounged around the living room, yet the atmostsphere was different. I noticed that we were all grouped together according to couples and friends. I was with my SNSD, but I left the room when Kyuhyun walked over to me and whispered in my ear to meet him outside the cabin. I entered my room, put on a light hoodie, and stepped outside of our temporary home. Kyuhyun was already there, and his face looked worried.

"What is it?" I asked, and his face seemed to relax a little bit at the sound of my voice. "Are you mad? That I brought you into this damn school?" I shook my head, and relieved, he pulled me close to him. You know the moments when you wish everything could just stop, and you could just stop time? This was one of those moments. In that one hug, I could feel his love, hear his heart beating rapidly, and smell his cologne. It was the one I bought him for his birthday. More random thoughts popped into my head, and until he pulled away, I just savored the moment. Who knows when I'll get another moment like this?

 

 

 

 

Hi everyone! That last bit was a warning in a way. I'm going to be focusing on the mission for a while, and on other couples, so I'm going to take a tiny break from KyuSun, but only for like, a couple chapters. Please don't kill me!

Sunny and Kyuhyun- Don't worry, we'll kill you fast. How could you do this to us? HUH?

Me- Well, in my defense, you got a really good moment right there. I made it beautifully, if I do say so myself.

Taeyeon- It was a good moment. Besides, people probably want more TaeTeuk moments. We ARE adorable, aren't we, Teukkie?

Leeteuk- We are the most adorable couple ever! We-

Me- Enough with the self praise, I'm wrapping this up. Bye readers, and don't forget to comment!