Chapter 5

A Wilted Rose

I raced to the hallway, and looked around. For once, I thought I could find the classroom myself, but I was lost. The second bell rang, and I knew I was late for class. I cursed, and stopped.

"Such bad language shouldn't come from such a beautiful mouth, don't you agree?"

I turned, and relaxed when I saw Kyuhyun. He should be in class, but whatever. He probably skipped. "Do you know where Offense is?" I asked. He led me to Offense, and stopped before the door. The door was closed, so whoever was inside wouldn't be able to see us. He leaned forward slightly, so that I could see him fully. He had the most beautiful eyes... He opened his mouth, then turned red and ran away. I was disappointed, and wanted to call him. But no! He's just my friend, and if anything more happened, then... I don't know. I just know I'm developing a crush that isn't so little.

I entered the class, and once again found that it was like a gym. I didn't see any teacher, so I figured it must be like Defence, self-teaching. I grabbed my weapons, and was quckly pulled away. Spinning, I prepared to punch somebody, and instead found Taeyeon and Hyoyeon. I relaxed, then fell to the floor. Taeyeon had punched me!

"We're not going to be like YoonA, Yuri, and Tiffany. Don't let your guard down. But-"

I didn't let Taeyeon finish. I had already pinned her to the floor and was now fighting Hyoyeon. She was tougher, and you could tell that she worked out often. I ducked as she tried to kick me, and ended up falling down as a result of my clumsiness. I noticed that there were windows on the walls, and students were watching from outside. It must be either their lunch break, free period, or they were skipping, like Kyuhyun over there. What? Oh, poop. I probably looked like a sweaty mess, and and does any guy actually like a girl who can beat someone up? I think not! Speaking of which, since when could I kick like this? Really, you'd think SOMEONE would notice that I could fight as well as a boy. I mean, it seemed that all the people I met today had been doing this forever, and yet I was almost just as good. I took down Taeyeon, didn't I?

As I was thinking, Taeyeon jumped on me and as I was trying to get out of her death grip, Hyoyeon pulled her off of me. She began to engage in a fight with Taeyeon, and showed some pretty impressive moves. I flopped on the floor, and sat up after a classmate almost stepped on me. I decided that I would try to get better. I would get better, and show everyone that I could do this. I swung my leg around on a circle and tripped Hyoyeon and Taeyeon. I stood up as they were both struggling to stand up, and sat on them. They were really comfortable, and seriously, I was so tired that I could just sleep right there. But, obviously I wasn't very heavy, and after some struggle, they both stood up. I also stood, and faced them down as if I was going to launch an insanely cool attack on them. They looked a bit scared, I'm really scary sometimes. Instead, I ran away. We spent the rest of the class running around the border.