Chapter 19

A Wilted Rose

 

 

Seohyun's P. O. V

I feel sick. My head hurts. But, of course, it must be nothing compared to the pain I caused that man. Yuri and YoonA unnie are lass concerned for my health than before because of my reassurances that I'm fine, but I know I'm not. I'm trying to convince myself that he's nothing, he wasn't even worthy to be called a human, but i can't. He's a somebody, maybe with a family, kids, someone who loves him. And I disposed of all that for him.

But i can't concentrate on that. Kyuhyun oppa gave me an app where my calls can go untraced, so now I can finally call my precious Yonghwa. I love him more than my sweet potato. Goguma~ I picked up the phone, and eagerly dialed his number. At first I heard the dial tone, then his warm voice greeted me.

"Seohyun?" His voice called out hesitantly. Crap. How did he know? Did the application fail? No, it's Kyuhyun oppa who designed it, it would never stop working or anything like that. What on earth is going on here?

"Oppa... How did you know it was me?" I asked. Oh God, no, please don't let caller ID be the answer. I'll be kicked off the team and I'll die. Please God no.

"I had a hunch... Besides, I've been aswering all my calls lke that hoping it's you." Aww... That's so sweet. I wish I could tell him where I am and what I'm doing. Another thing about Yonghwa... He doesn't know about secret agents and such. And I want to keep it that way. It's better if no one knows that we are the Super Heroes of Korea. So, in a way, Yonghwa is more innocent than I am. If that's possible. I miss him so much, my heart aches. For now, I'll have to be content with phone call.

Seohyun: Ah... Cute, Yong oppa. How are you?

Yonghwa: I'm horrible... If you get here, I'll be better.

S: Kyaaa! Oppa, you're so cheesy!  Stop it. NOW.

Y: Wow, Scary Seo. Haven't seen that in a while. What's up?

S:.... Nothing oppa. Everything's fine. Ummm, I think I may have to go now, bye. Call you as soon as possible. Love you.

Y: Awww, already? Let me have a goodbye kiss. *SMOOCH*

S: We're on the phone, oppa. Are you making out with your cell phone right now? Anyways... Bye. I'll call you as soon as they- I mean, as soon as possible. Bye, got to go!

 

Phew, that was close. I almost said," I'll call you as soon as they track the killer." But I didn't. I'll have to be more careful.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys! It's the weekend. Well, almost. So, I finished all the SNSD's chapters, but I don't think I'll do the Super Juniors. I don't know them that well, so I'll continue with KyuSun. I bet you guys miss them. But you can request a certain member's chapter.  By the way, I've been meaning to tell you this, but they aren't 15 years old anymore. I've changed it to 18 years, because 15 is SO YOUNG! Especially for Seohyun, who just killed someone. Wow, bad Seohyun. Also, the pictures in each member's chapter is how they look. I had to do that to create a visual, and because SNSD has so many different hair styles. i may change them along the way... so, yeah. Bye!