Chapter 13

A Wilted Rose

Sooyoung's P.O.V

Oh my gosh, I'm so hungry! Grrr... I NEED FOOOOOD! Ryeowook oppa... Hmm, it's too bad he went out for groceries, who else can make me food? The only people left in this cabin is Jessica, YoonA, Siwon, Heechul, and Tiffany. And me, of course. The dumb refridgerator didn't come with anything but some cucumbers, rice, and naengmyeon. Hey, I could eat some naengmyeon. It wasn't my favorite, but right now, I could eat a horse. No joke.

I walked to the refridgerator only to find that Jessica got to the naengmyeon first. Damn... I should have known that Sica would get to it first. It's her favorite food. Wait... does she know who she's dealing with? This is ShikShin Choi Sooyoung! I will do anything for food! Come on, dude! Okay... Cucumbers... In the fridge... GO!

30 minutes later...

Ahhh, that was refreshing... Of course, Jessica would automatically surrender when faced with cucumbers. HAHA, nothing can stop me!!! Oh, look, more food... Should have looked in the cupboards, too. Darn. When are the other people going to come home? They should know I can't live without LOTS of food... and I do NOT have lots of food. When are they coming? Maybe I should go out myself. Oh, wait, they're here! Ryeowook oppa~ GIVE ME FOOD!

Wow, they bought quite a bit. Where should I start? There's cake, pork, and some ham... There might not be enough for me...

"Yah, Kim Taeyeon!" No answer. "YAH, KIM 2nd DANSHIN! GET YOUR OVER HERE!" That should do it.

"What is it? And don't yell at me like that, I'm your elder." Taeyeon said, jogging over.

"There's not enough food for me and everyone else."

"Oh, that. I thought about that, and we bought enough for you, as you can see, AND we also bought double for the rest of us. So there's no complaining, okay?"

YES!! To enjoy my food in peace.. Ramen first... Then some soup, and cake, and a sandwich, and...

 

 

 

Hi my lovely readers! I didn't get many comments, but I felt like doing an update anyway, so.. LUCKY YOU! Haha, I'm just joking. Next chapter will be Taeyeon. Comments, please!