Chapter 2

A Wilted Rose

I walked away from Sunny, her beauty etched in my mind. I told her I was on a date with my true love, but that was only half true. I wasn't exactly on a date, but I was with my true love. Her.

Ever since I met her, she stayed with me, through heartbeak and pain, through happiness and joy, through everything. When I watched Sungmin break up with her, I felt like crying. She had been so happy. I watched her fall to the ground, and sob as if she would die. And I saw her eyes, eyes that looked as if she were dead. If she was happy, I was happy. It didn't matter if she was with me or not, but of course, it would help a LOT if she was with me.

An idea occurred, and if I was in a cartoon, you would be able to see the lightbulb. I was in a special school, and I kept it a secret from Sunny because of what they teach. They taught you how to kill, how to interpret a secret message, and how to torture until death would be better. It was called the Wilted Roses, meant for people of all ages, usually handpicked by the governenment but I was sure I'd be able to pull a few strings. Most of all, it was for people who wanted revenge.

Initially, I had joined because I wanted revenge against my father, but I saw that what I wanted to do to him was far too mean, even for him. So I focused my talents on Sunny's ex-boyfriends. I haven't had revenge yet, but now I think Sunny may want to do the revenge herself. She just needs training.

 

 

 

So, what do you think? Too scary? I love all your comments, and please make suggestions. I'll make another chapter later today, hopefully, and reveal the people in the Wilted Rose. Who should be the past boyfriends? Here are the options, Woohyun, Eli, Jonghyun, or Jaejoong. You can choose two since I already have Sungmin as one.