Chapter 20 {Sunny Special}

A Wilted Rose

Kyuhyun's P. O. V

Things are a bit crazy now, because of Seohyun, and Sunny being kidnapped, and whatnot. I feel really bad, how can I be a good boyfriend if I couldn't even save her from those idiots? Jessica had to step in and do her thing. I thanked Jessica so many times in the past couple days she told me to shut up and never show my face again.

I think I need some fresh air. I stepped out the door of our home, and over heard a conversation being held between Heechul and Tiffany. Normal people would step away and let them continue their talk in peace, but I'm not normal... Is that bad?

"Okay, seriously, what are we going to do for Sunny's birthday? It's today you know..." Tiffany asked.

"I seriously don't know. Honestly, I think the only thing she really wants is Kyuhyun. He's almost been ignoring her nowadays. He snubs her every time she calls out his name. OMG, if i were her, I would totally have dumped him by now, girl." Heechul snobbily replied. Seriously? Am I really that bad? And what's with the attitude?

I boldly walked out of my hiding place behind a bush, and started yelling," Who are you to talk about me that way? I'm sorry, but maybe there's a reason she stayed with me. Have you ever thought of that? HUH?" I guess I scared them, because Tiffany shrieked slightly, and both of them scurried back inside.

Man, what do I do? I know! For Sunny's secret birthday, i'll take her out on a date, just her and me, to a BAR! I know for a fact that Sunny is an excellent drinking partner, and we both quite like the taste of beer.

 

 

At the bar...

Wow, it's really crowded. So much for just her and me. She was wearing the most beautiful outfit, and I felt proud to be her boyfriend. I held her close to me since most of the people her seemed a lot like the guys who wouldn't hesitate to steal her from me... Even against her will.

We settled ourselved at the counter, and ordered two sojus. It was expensive here in Seattle, because it took so long to import from Korea. I thought I saw the bartender put a white powder into my drink, but I quickly dismissed it as my imagination. As soon as Sunny got her drink, she gulped it down. He voice slightly sluured, she asked for more. I hadn't even had a sip of mine, and she's already finished. Wow, she's fast. As Sunny got her drinks, I hesitantly sipped mine. The more i thought about it, i was sure that bartender put something into my cup. See, it even tasted funny. I was always a bad student in poisons and such, so i called Sooyoung, the expert. She's amazing with food. well, with all she eats, i wouldn't be surprised.

"Yah. Sooyoung-ah, if there is a white powder in your drink, what re the chances that i'll die?" I asked her as soon as she said hello

Sooyoung: Well, was the powder fine, or more coarse?

Kyuhyun: It was extremely fine. it's taking a while to dissolve, though. Weird.

Sooyoung: Don't touch it! It will knock you unconsious almost immediately. Did you sip it?

Kyuhyun: Just a taste. Damn... What do i do?

Sooyoung: I'll send Siwon and Eunhyuk oppa. Stay where you are, at the bar, right? After, i'll get Yuri and yoonA to examine you.

Kyuhyun: Bye, get here soon. Please.

 

Shoot, shoot shoot shoooooot. What the hell did I do? All those years of training told me not to dismiss anything, but just now, I got lost in the moment and almost killed myself. i'm sure that drug was slipped in there by Han Dong Woo's killer. Or a henchman. i need to get Sunny and me out of here. They know where we are. Damn it...

 

 

 

Happy birthday, Sunny! This chapter was Sunny's fail birthday plus the plot getting intersting. Poor Sunny, having a horrible birthday. Don't worry, Sunny, I'll make you a good one soon. A good chapter, i mean.

 

Comment please~