9.

A night to remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

——//——

 

“Daddy, what did he do? Why are you mad at Uncle Jungsoo? Dadddddy.” Amara kept asking Heechul and nagging him ever since they left her school.

 

“You don't need to know. Amara can you please be quite? Daddy's driving.” Heechul said, his eyes were on the road and trying to calm himself down.

 

After the incident earlier at school, he couldn't believe what happened and everything happened too fast.

 

When Jungsoo kissed him, Heechul didn't realize that he responded to the kiss and it took a few minutes before he snapped back to reality.

 

He slightly pushed Jungsoo and took Amara from him. Jungsoo didn't say a word and was obviously surprised by what he had done.

 

Heechul just stared at him with a disappointment look on his face and quickly left the place.

 

Jungsoo didn't stop them or even apologize. The only thing he saw before he left was that Jungsoo was shocked and wasn't looking at them.

 

But after all, the way Jungsoo kissed him seemed familiar to Heechul.

 

It felt like he knew who owned those lips.

 

The way he kissed Heechul, it felt so good and right.

 

Everything felt so good and at the same time felt so wrong.

 

 

“You did what? Why did you kiss Heechul? Are you crazy, Jungsoo? You're making it too obvious that you like him!” Kyuhyun yelled at Jungsoo when he told the story of what happened earlier at Amara's school. 

 

He regret what he had done but what shocked him the most after he kissed Heechul was the man kissed him back. 

 

“I was shocked too and it happened so fast. Kyu, it's been confirmed that I'm Amara's father and he's the one I had a one night stand with. Heechul himself talked about his past and we had the same experience. Kyu, I already have a child.” Jungsoo explained with a smile and took his phone.

 

He scrolled through his gallery and found the photo of him and Amara.

 

“See, we both have a resemblance.” Jungsoo commented and showed the photo to Kyuhyun.

 

“What would you do next? You already know that you are her father, so what's your next step?” Kyuhyun asked, his voice sounded serious and of course he was also worried.

 

“I don't know. I want to take this slow and when we are all ready, I will confess to them.” Jungsoo replied, his eyes were shining and Kyuhyung could see it. 

 

“You already ed up. You kissed him and now you've made him mad. You better be good and apologize.” Kyuhyun straightforwardly said and rolled his eyes. After all, Jungsoo only had him so whatever happened, he would stay by Jungsoo's side and support him.

 

'“When we are all ready—” that sounds lame and pathetic like why would he want to wait when they are ready if he can confess right away?' Kyuhyun thought, waiting for something impossible sounds so lame to Kyuhyun knowing that they were looking for each other a long time ago.

 

He hated that idea but it seems like Jungsoo already made up his mind and was going to confess when the two of them were ready to hear the truth. 

 

“Jungsoo, what if he's never been ready to know the truth? What if—” Jungsoo cut him off and waved his hand in front of Kyuhyun's face.

 

“He is and he will.” Jungsoo firmly replied and a little smile form into his lips.

 

“Hey, i know he will but aren't you being selfish? You already know the truth but yet you are still going to keep it to yourself until they are both ready. It feels like you are taking advantage of the father of your child and her. It feels so wrong, Jungsoo.” Kyuhyun straightforwardly said and not minding if the other one was offended by what he said.

 

Jungsoo was obviously caught off guard knowing that Kyuhyun was also right. He sat across from Kyuhyun and began to bite his lower lip. 

 

“Then what should I do? Kyu, if i suddenly confess to them they might push me away from them and keep my child away from me. Kyu—” this time Kyuhyun was the one who cut him off.

 

He sarcastically laughed and looked straight into Jungsoo's eyes. He was a little bit disappointed after hearing those accusations from Jungsoo to the father of his child.

 

“You are my best friend and Heechul is my patient so I've known him more than you do. He will never do that to you. Remember when he first found out he was pregnant? he cried a lot and i thought the main reason was he wasn't ready to be a father but it turns out he also never knew who the father was.” Kyuhyun began

 

Although Jungsoo was his best friend, he would never abandon Heechul. He knew how good person Heechul was and hearing those things from Jungsoo made his heart clenched.

 

“I thought he would choose abortion than raising his child because as soon as i announced that he was pregnant, he broke down in front of me but managed to act fine but at the end, he chose to have his child and raised her. Look at them now, they are happy and waiting for you to show up.” Kyuhyun said, he smiled at Jungsoo and gave him an assurance that everything would be okay.

 

Jungsoo was having a hard time but Kyuhyun needed to remind him and also guide Jungsoo. It would never be easy but as long as he can help him, Kyuhyun will gladly help him.

 

 

“Hey, you look so lost. Are you okay?” Siwon asked as he sat down beside him.

 

He made a coffee for them and handed the other one to Heechul. It was getting cold although they were inside the house, Heechul could feel the cold wind and it gave him a goosebumps.

 

“Thanks. Hmm yeah i'm okay. I'm just a little bit tired. My boss keeps getting into my nerves and i kind of hate him.” Heechul laughed, sipping the hot coffee in his shaky hands.

 

Lies. 

 

“Why? Is he that rude?” Siwon asked, innocently. His thick eyebrows formed into frowning which made Heechul laugh again.

 

“Why are you frowning? You look so funny!!” Heechul said while laughing and of course Siwon did the same thing. Siwon was already happy—seeing Heechul happy makes him also happy.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter