13.

A night to remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

——//——

 

Jungsoo went to their house and he saw his mother. He approached her and gave her a hug and kiss her forehead too. As soon as she saw Jungsoo, her face suddenly lit up and a smile crept into her lips.

 

She misses her son and it's been a while since Jungsoo visited them.

 

“Where's dad?” Jungsoo asked as he gave her a bouquet of flowers.

 

“Your dad is with Elle. They often see each other and i guess, he's trying to get her back for you.” Her mom replied and he just frowned after hearing it from her mom.

 

“Is he really serious? I'm not going to date her again or marry her. I've already moved on and i don't love her anymore.” Jungsoo confessed, her mom looked so shocked upon hearing his confession but Jungsoo already made up his mind. He wasn't going back to her, not anymore.

 

“Why? Elle is a good girl and she loves you a lot. You guys just broke up over nothing but her love for you didn't change at all. She kept visiting me and your dad. I don't know—”

 

“Mom, I'm not going to date her again. I've already already made up my mind and i just came here to see you. I will not stay here a little longer and i need to do something important than spending my time with her.”  Jungsoo cut her off and stood up from his seat.

 

“Hey, what's your problem? Stay a little longer and they will be here in a few hours.”

 

“No, I'm leaving.” Jungsoo shook his head and gave her a last hug before heading out to their house.

 

Before his mom could stop him, Jungsoo went inside the car and drove away from their house.

 

 

“Daddy, can i take a nap? I'm kind of sleepy and tired from school.” Amara whined as she removed her socks and unbotton her school uniform.

 

“Go upstairs and i will wake you up later when i already prepared your snacks.” Heechul said, smiling and watching his daughter who has been whining as soon as they arrived.

 

She didn't respond and just went upstairs. Heechul was left alone in the kitchen. Instead of preparing her snacks, he decided to take a rest too. He felt so tired and his body was giving up.

 

He laid down on the sofa, stretched his arms and legs. When he already found the comfortable position, he closed his eyes, slowly but it was interrupted when someone rang the doorbell.

 

“I swear to God, i will punch this person outside.” He murmured, he got up from the sofa and slipped his slippers then went straight to open the door.

 

He regret opening the door. 

 

“Jungsoo? What are you doing here?” Heechul said, his hand was holding the doorknob tightly.

 

“I'm here to... to...” Jungsoo looked down and avoided Heechul's eyes.

 

“I've never said anything to you about our new place. How do you—” Jungsoo cut him off.

 

“You need to know something. This is important so please let me in.” Jungsoo begged, after he gained his courage, Jungsoo slowly looked up at Heechul only to find out that the man was already staring at him.

 

“Why would i? I don't even know you! If your girlfriend finds out that you are here, she will keep threatening me and use Amara from me! Pleas—”

 

“I don't know what you're talking about. I've never been in a relationship with someone after we spent a night together.” Jungsoo straightforwardly said and a bit taken aback when his spilled everything.

 

He came over to the Heechul's place to confess properly but it seems like he already did. 

 

“Spent a night together?!”

 

“Let me in first and let's talk properly.” Jungsoo calmly said and Heechul moved aside to give him a way inside.

 

Jungsoo went inside and shut the door. He took a deep breath and followed Heechul. The man sat down and asked Jungsoo to take a sit too. So, he did. 

 

Heechul kept his mouth closed and let Jungsoo talk.

 

“I know....what I did that night was wrong but i got carried away. I've been looking for you to apologize for what I've done but i never had a chance to see you.” Jungsoo began, he was playing with his fingers and never tried to look at Heechul.

 

He was dead nervous and scared. 

 

“We've met to a party and we got drunk. I know you still remember everything and—”

 

“Wait, what are you trying to say?” Heechul asked, his eyes were shaking and heart beating faster.

 

“I'm Amara's father. I did everything to find you and when you shared your story with me, i knew you were the one I've been looking for. Heechul, im sorry if i didn't say anything to you because i was scared. I didn't want you to—” Heechul threw himself to Jungsoo.

 

He hugged Jungsoo so tight and tears started to fall. Jungsoo was a bit surprised but then, he hugged him back. 

 

“I've finally found you.” Heechul whispered.

 

He couldn't blame him if the older one was scared, Heechul felt the same way and if they switched their position, he would probably do the same thing. It was never easy.

 

“Hey, why are you crying? You should be mad at me.” Jungsoo said, caressing his back and trying to calm him down.

 

“Why would I? You came back and that's already enough. I'm sorry for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter