12.

A night to remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

——//——

 

“Chul, my boyfriend is already here.”

 

Heechul took Amara's hand and went downstairs to meet Ryeowook's boyfriend also he wanted to thank him personally.

 

When they were already in the living room, he saw a guy and had his back from Heechul and Amara so he didn't talk to him not until he turned around and met each others eyes.

 

“Hi.” Heechul greeted and Amara took a few steps to come closer to the guest.

 

“Hi Uncle!” She excitedly said and kept waving her hands. Heechul saw how the man smiled at his daughter and felt relieved after seeing how comfortable they were.

 

Heechul took a seat while watching his daughter with Ryeowook's boyfriend and playing together.

 

“He is Yesung. We started dating last last month and he seems so nice, right?” Ryeowook said as he sat down next to Heechul.

 

“Yes, they get along too. Look how comfortable Amara is.” Heechul smiled a bit then turned around to see Ryeowook.

 

“He likes kids.”

 

“Maybe you should give him—”

 

“Oh shut up.”

 

When Amara was busy fixing her dolls, Yesung went where they were and finally saw Heechul up close. Ryeowook said something to him but Yesung couldn't respond as his eyes were still at Heechul.

 

His skin turned pale and sweat was all over his body. 

 

“Hey, are you okay?” Ryeowook asked and put the back of his hand on Yesung's forehead to check his temperature.

 

“Y-yes..” He replied, stammering and looked away from Heechul.

 

“Really? Oh well nevermind. I want you to meet my friend. Yesung, he is Heechul. Heechul, he is Yesung, my boyfriend. Hmm the kid over there is his daughter and she's Amara. They are going to stay here for the mean time until they find a place to stay.” Ryeowook said and just received a nod from the other one.

 

Heechul could feel something wrong with Yesung because after Ryeowook introduced them to each other, the other one tried to avoid him except his daughter. 

 

“Uncle Yesung is going home now.” Yesung softly said while caressing Amara's cheeks.

 

“Nice to meet you, Uncle Yesung! Let's play again, okay? Drive safely!!” Amara said and she gave him a hug.

 

When Yesung was already in his car, Heechul and Amara decided to went inside and left them alone to have some time. After a few minutes, Ryeowook already came back and joined them. 

 

 

“Hyung!”

 

“What is it? I'm not in the mood—”

 

“I saw Heechul and his daughter!”

 

After what the younger one said, Jungsoo got up from his bed and checked the id caller.

 

“Yesung?”

 

“It's me! I saw them earlier and i spent some time with them. It looks like they are staying at my boyfriend's place.”

 

“Can you give me the address? Please..”

 

“No, i won't. Well, it's my boyfriend's place and he would get mad at me for giving his address to someone he didn't know.”

 

“Yesung look, i want to talk to Heechul and fix everything between us. I want to be with my daughter.”

 

“DAUGHTER?!”

 

“Amara is my daughter...”

 

“.......”

 

“Please help me to reach them out and be with them. Yesung, you are my only hope right now.”

 

Yesung remained silent for a while and Jungsoo on the other hand, did the same thing. He didn't want to force Yesung but it was indeed true—he was his only only hope.

 

“I've heard they would also leave there. Of course we will going to help them moving their stuff. Well, maybe i can still help you after they already moved out somewhere.”

 

“Really?”

 

“Yes... I will inform you and help you too. So, that's the reason why Kyuhyun got mad at you.”

 

“Yes, he wanted me to confess but i couldn't because i was scared. When Heechul asked me to stay away from them, i felt like everything was my fault and realized that i wanted to be with them, so bad, Yesung. I can't lose my family.... I want to see them again.”

 

Jungsoo didn't notice that his tears started to fall and he couldn't stop himself from cryin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter