20.

A night to remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

——//——

 

“Tita Elle, what's the happiest moment of your life?” Amara asked, she was sitting next to Elle and she looked at Amara for a while before she could respond.

 

“I've never been happy in my whole life.”

 

 “So, are you telling me you are not happy until now? Is my dada can't make you happy?” 

 

Elle bit her lower lip and started playing with her fingers. Amara talked like an adult and she wouldn't leave you alone until she was satisfied with their response. 

 

“I-i'm happy...” 

 

“But your eyes can't lie.”

 

She's right, up until now she's not happy and never been happy in her whole life. 

 

“What's your dream?” Amara changed the topic. Elle was relieved, she couldn't answer her question anymore because she knew, Amara was right. 

 

“I want to live somewhere far. I want my life to be peaceful far away from everything.”

 

Amara just nodded her head and didn't try to bother Elle anymore. She just focused her eyes on the television while Elle was still staring at Amara. 

 

“You, what's your dream?” Elle asked her this time. She looked up at her and suddenly smiled. 

 

“My dream is to have a complete family!!” She excitedly responded and when Amara realized what she answered, she covered her lips then glance at Elle, carefully. 

 

“Well, uhmmm... that's just only my dream. It doesn't matter if they already found someone else... It feels like we are still complete. I have 3 daddies and 1 mommy!! My family tree is big so it seems like a complete family.” She added. 

 

“What happened to him? Why was he crying and asking for my forgiveness as if he did something wrong?” Elle asked, Jungsoo looked over his shoulder and met Elle's eyes. 

 

Heechul and Amara already left and took a cab. Heechul refused Jungsoo to drive them home. So, Jungsoo decided to stay in her place.

 

“Can we postpone our wedding? Elle, i can't marry you.” Jungsoo said, desperate. He approached Elle and held her hands.

 

Elle smiled at Jungsoo and looked straight into his eyes. What Amara said earlier was still stuck in her mind. After spending time with Amara and knowing Heechul a bit, she could tell how wonderful person Heechul was and how lovely Amara was.

 

“We kissed, no i kissed him first. Elle, i can't do this anymore. I love him and i want to give Amara a complete family. Please Elle, please let me go.” Jungsoo said, he harshly shut his eyes and tears finally fell.

 

His hands were trembling and Elle tried to calm him down. When he calmed down a bit, Elle asked Jungsoo to sit and now, they were facing each other. Elle couldn't help but to smile, seeing Jungsoo cry makes her happy—it only means, Jungsoo finally found the one and what he really wants.

 

“We can.. we can postpone our wedding.” Elle began.

 

Jungsoo was just looking at Elle and listening to her. His heart was beating rapidly. Elle already made up her mind.

 

“I already made up my mind. Amara deserves everything and I am here to grant her dream. I'm sorry if I've tried to ruin your family... I'm sorry if you both need to suffer from pain and lies. I'm sorry, Jungsoo.” Elle said, she burst into tears as she lowered her head. She couldn't bare the pain anymore, she wasn't an evil as they thought. 

 

Jungsoo pulled her closer and hugged Elle while in tears. She cried even harder as she finally released all the pain and the things that kept haunting her every single day. 

 

Elle doesn't care anymore, all she wants is to be free from lies and everything. She knows her worth and she already made up her mind—this time she would follow her heart and choose herself, happiness.

 

 

“You didn't tell me you were coming here. You should text me first bef—” Heechul was cut off when Jungsoo suddenly hug him. 

 

He froze where he stood and didn't know how to react. Jungsoo hugged him tightly and Heechul felt that his clothes were already wet.

 

“Why are you crying? Did something happen?” Heechul asked, he lowered his tone. 

 

After what happened last night, Heechul wanted to avoid Jungsoo but how? how can he do that if they are always like this? How can he help himself to stop falling in love with Jungsoo? How—

 

“Elle and I's wedding has been postponed. We are not getting married.” Jungsoo's voice trembled and hugged Heechul even more.

 

Heechul frowned and didn't know how to feel about Jungsoo's words.

 

“W-wait...” Heechul slightly pushed him away and stared at him.

 

“We can be together now, Heechul.” 

 

'We can be together now'

 

“How about Elle? Jungsoo di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter