5.

A night to remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

——//——

 

Many years already passed, She grew up a lot and she was 5 years old. 

 

“Daaaaddy!!!” Amara excitedly called his father as soon as he arrived.

 

Heechul went to Amara's school to pick him up along with Siwon.

 

“Careful.” Heechul said as Amara threw herself into Heechul's waiting arms.

 

“I missed you.” Amara pouted and she looked up at Siwon who was smiling at her. 

 

“What about me? I thought i was your—” Amara cut him off.

 

“I missed you too, Uncle!!” Amara said, opening her arms and asking Siwon to lift her up.

 

“Amara, Uncle Siwon is tired. Let me carry you.” Heechul butted in but her eyes were still looking at Siwon.

 

Amara bit her lower lip and was about to look down when Siwon suddenly lifted her. 

 

“Let's go home!!” Siwon excitedly said and they were the first one who walked first, Heechul followed them.

 

Siwon and Amara were being observed. Heechul was watching them as he walked behind them. Both of them were laughing and they also looked like a family. 

 

'A family...'

 

“Hey, are you okay?” Siwon asked, worriedly. Amara was already inside the car and when Siwon turned around, he saw Heechul standing somewhere and looked lost.

 

“Huh? Yes, why?” Heechul replied, approached Siwon and smiled up at him.

 

“Nothing. Go inside and i will drive you home.” Siwon said, Heechul went inside and looked over his shoulder to see Amara who was at the back seat. His daughter was already busy playing with her dolls.

 

“Wear your seat belt.” Heechul reminded her and Amara was pointing out her seat belt.

 

They both smiled and Siwon started driving.

 

Until they arrived at Heechul's house.

 

Amara was still clinging to Siwon while walking into their house.

 

“Will you stay here tonight, Uncle Siwon?” Amara asked smiling and looked up to see Siwon.

 

“I would love to but I have to go back to the office and finish my paperwork” Siwon explained.

 

“Okaaaay~” Amara responded, as soon as they were already inside she let Siwon's hand go. 

 

Amara ran into her room and Siwon started laughing at her. It felt like Amara missed her home too.

 

“Are you already leaving?” Heechul asked and put down Amara's things.

 

“Yes. Dad called me earlier and asked me to come back there for our sudden meeting later.” Siwon explained, he watched Heechul walking towards the kitchen.

 

“I can pick her up alone. Won, when you're busy, don't bother yourself coming with me. I will send you a message and pictures of Amara once we get home.” Heechul promised. 

 

Of course he felt bad. From the very beginning, Siwon was there to support him until they welcomed Amara into the world.

 

He felt like he and Amara were meddling into Siwon's personal life.

 

“Just let me do this one. I want this.” Siwon said, reaching out his hand and smiled at him to assure Heechul that he was willing to do everything he could for Amara.

 

 

“So you haven't found him? Jungsoo, it's been ages. You should forget that man and just move on.” Kyuhyun said, watching Jungsoo being despera

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter