3.

A night to remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

——//——

 

It was one month later, meaning to say what happened that night already passed. 

 

“Why are you still here? I thought you were going somewhere?” Siwon asked, he was cooking something for Heechul.

 

As soon as Siwon heard that Heechul was still at home, he immediately went there and checked him out. 

 

“I'm not feeling well. When i woke up earlier, i felt dizzy and about to throw up. I don't know but these past few days, i wasn't feeling good.” Heechul weakly replied, he was on the sofa and laying there while the younger one was busy in the kitchen.

 

“Did you want to go—”

 

Heechul cut him off. 

 

“I don't want to. I just need to rest.” Heechul said, eyes bore on the television.

 

After that incident, Heechul tried to forget everything; he acted like it never happened.

 

Siwon already knew about it and of course, he got mad and blamed himself because he promised Heechul to not leave him alone but he obviously failed.

 

When him and Siwon were talking about it, Heechul was really devastated because he gave himself to someone he didn't know.

 

It took him a while to move forward and bring his life back. 

 

Also, they never opened up that topic again. 

 

“WHAT'S THAT SMELL? THROW IT AWAY!!” Heechul shouted, he sat down and looked over his shoulder to see Siwon who was already looking at him. 

 

“This is your favorite food.” Siwon calmly said

 

Heechul covered his nose and glared at Siwon. 

 

“THROW THAT AWAY!!!” Heechul shouted again and Siwon turned off the stove, he did what the older one said.

 

As if it was on cue, Heechul felt something was wrong so he ran really fast and went straight to the bathroom. 

 

He threw up and Siwon followed him, gently caressing his back.

 

“Maybe you need to go to clinic. As you've said, you are not feeling well these days. You better go there and see what's going on.” Siwon said, he was worried and he also knew that something was off but they need to be sure.

 

“. I hate this feeling.” Heechul said, wiping off his mouth and leaned his back against Siwon's chest.

 

He closed his eyes and Siwon just observed him. He softly brush off his hair and noticed how Heechul was breathing deeply.

 

He guided Heechul to his room and laid him down there. 

 

“I need to leave. I will just order your food. What do you want to eat?” Siwon asked, tucking him under the blanket.

 

Heechul looked up at him and a smile slowly crept into his lips.

 

“I want pizza and ice cream.” Heechul said when Siwon already went out, Heechul also fell asleep. 

 

 

“Your foods are already here. I left your ice cream in your fridge.” —Won 

 

Heechul's smile grows bigger as soon as he spotted the food in the table. As soon as he reached the table, he started eating and his smile never lost. 

 

“Yeah?” 

 

“Where are you?” 

 

“I already called Dr. Cho. I have an appointment.”

 

“But you are still sick.”

 

“Won, my anxiety will never let me sleep tonight. I need to know what's going on with me.”

 

“Do you want me to go there?” 

 

“No, you are also busy. I can do this alone. I will just update you later.” 

 

“Okay. Don't forget to call me, okay?” 

 

“Hmm... I need to hang up now. I'm already here.”

 

“Oka

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter