19.

A night to remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

——//——

 

Many months already passed. Kyunghoon and Heechul were still hanging out and everything was stable between them but never labeled their relationship. He regularly visits them and spend time with him and of course Amara. Kyunghoon never rushed him and always asked Heechul to take his time. 

 

Jungsoo and Elle were also busy preparing for their wedding and he barely spends time with Amara since he got really busy plus he was stuck working these past few months which they understand a lot. Video calls, phone calls and messages were enough for Amara at least she still has a chance to see her father through video calls although she missed him a lot.

 

Siwon too, he was so busy and he was on a trip related to his work. It was so hard to reach him out so they rarely talk to each other anymore. He haven't met Jungsoo and Kyunghoon yet but according to Jungsoo, he already knew Siwon since his father's company became a business partner of Choi's company. Well through that, he met Jungsoo at Choi's company party and everything was just a history.

 

Their friends were also busy with their lives and rarely met them. Ryeowook and Yesung were on a trip. Heechul found out that Jungsoo and Yesung were friends, what a small world. Kyuhyun got closer to Amara too. She was her doctor before but when Kyuhyun finally met Amara again and spent time with her, they gotten closer.

 

Amara keep her words, she often goes to Elle's house and she even stays there for at least 1 day. Jungsoo's parents already met Amara and according to his daughter, they liked her a lot. They even invited Amara to eat lunch or dinner with them and who was Heechul to stop them—seeing them treating his daughter right, warms his heart.

 

“You've bought this one? I thought you hated it?” Heechul asked, he was holding the dress and showed it to Jungsoo.

 

They decided to buy a few things for Amara. It was just him and Jungsoo. Amara was with Elle and she agreed to take care of their daughter. Next month is Amara's birthday so they need to prepare for her birthday party.

 

“But you liked it.” Jungsoo replied, he began scanning the store and trying to look something for his daughter.

 

They went to another store and he just found out Jungsoo bought the dress. He kinda hates it but in the end, he bought it because of Heechul.

 

“Really? This is so pretty and i bet she will like this one!!” Heechul said, following Jungsoo behind then his smile keeps popping up from his lips along with his dimples.

 

“It looks like you like it more. Do you want to wear that one?” Jungsoo said. Instead of responding, large palm landed on his back. Heechul slapped his back. He winced and turned to see Heechul.

 

He was smirking and kept raising his eyebrows to Jungsoo. 

 

Dugdug. dugdug. dugdug.

 

Everything stopped and the only thing Jungsoo could heard was the beating of his heart. It was beating so fast and it felt like his heart was going to explode anytime. 

 

Jungsoo, shaking his head and trying to get himself back. When he met Heechul's eyes, the feeling was still the same.

 

'I must be crazy. No, get yourself back.'

 

Jungsoo promised himself to not fall in love with Heechul because it would be so hard for him to save himself knowing that Heechul has already someone else. He often meets Kyunghoon at Heechul's place and they even drink together. 

 

Although he already feels something off, he needs to stop himself and just focus on his upcoming wedding and on his daughter.

 

“Hey, are you with me?” Heechul's voice echoed, causing Jungsoo to shut his eyes off. After a few seconds, he slowly opened his eyes then smiled at Heechul.

 

“Are you done? If you are, let's eat somewhere. I'm starving and it's getting late. We also need to pick up our daughter.” Jungsoo softly said, he snatched the paper bags from Heechul and walked first.

 

Heechul followed Jungsoo and when he reached him, he tried to keep up with him. He felt like Jungsoo was rushing everything and trying to go home early.

 

“What's your order?”

 

“I like all the food here so it's up to you.”

 

Jungsoo ordered their food and while waiting, Jungsoo tried to open up a topic because it fell silent as soon as the waiter left.

 

“I'm sure Amara misses you a lot. I still remember how she threw tantrums when she woke up not seeing you there. We had to calm her down for an hour and Elle really did her best to make her feel better. She had to explain everything to her and glad it worked.” Jungsoo began, he leaned forward and looked at Heechul. He finally caught Heechul's attention.

 

“She's not always like that tho. Maybe she was just scared when she saw the surrounding since the room wasn't familiar with her. Elle really did well and you too.” Heechul said, his voice was very soothing and he would do everything to hear his voice every single day.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter