21.

A night to remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

——//——

 

“Hoon, I'm sorry but I think we need to stop this. I can't—” Heechul teared up as he looks down. He couldn't face Kyunghoon and it was already a week. Heechul tried to avoid Kyunghoon but it wasn't working at all. Kyunghoon was nice and he didn't deserve it.

 

Heechul called him last night and asked Kyunghoon to meet him of course, Kyunghoon immediately said yes. Heechul wanted to clear everything and stop the thing between them before it was too late.

 

“Hey, why are you crying?” Kyunghoon softly asked and forced himself to smile although he already knew what would happen next.

 

“You know how much I like you but i don't think I can do this anymore. You are nice, fun to be with but you deserve a genuine love. I tried but I'm not still ready to open up my heart—”

 

“You love Jungsoo, am I right?” with that question, Heechul landed his eyes on Kyunghoon and his smile was still there and he was looking at Heechul, lovingly.

 

It was an easy question but Heechul find it hard to answer. He didn't know how to respond or defend himself because deep down, Heechul knew they were right.

 

“I can see it the way you talk, smile and how your face will shine everytime he's always around. I know you love him but you can't just accept it. You are still in denial but I'm glad you already realized it.” Kyunghoon responded, he reached his hands and squeezes it.

 

“Then if you already know, why did you stay and choose to be with me?”

 

“Of course, I still want to spend time with you and Amara. I already knew it but I'd stay anyway. It doesn't matter if you can't love me back as long as I became a part of your life and i hope I'm still welcome as a friend of yours, this time.” Heechul hugged him while sobbing so hard in his arms.

 

Of course, he is still welcome.

 

 

Jungsoo shut the door behind and looked for his parents. He went to his parent's house and they've been reaching him out since Elle disappeared last week without them knowing except for receiving a letters from her.

 

He stayed at Kyuhyun's and didn't bother himself to think about his parents. He wanted to be alone and he wanted to clear his mind from everything. When he did, Jungsoo finally decided to meet his parents.

 

“Oh you're finally here. Have you seen Elle? It's been a week and we haven't heard anything from her. Her parents are—” Jungsoo cut his mother off.

 

“Her parents are fine and actually happy. How about you and dad? I've heard her parents let Elle go and they are very supportive although their company hasn't been doing well these days because of the both of you.” He straightforwardly said as he sat down while looking at his mother. His father also came out from the kitchen and holding a coffee in his hand.

 

“And you are fine with it? Seeing them suffering and away from their only child. You are so selfish, Jungsoo.” Mr. Park said, trying to manipulate Jungsoo but little did they know, Jungsoo already learned from the past.

 

“So you are, Dad. You are selfish for ruining my life and your grand daughter's life. You are selfish for ruining everyone's life. Why? Why are you doing this to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter