16.

A night to remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

——//——

 

“Yes uncle, he already agreed and we are going to get married.” Elle said on the other line

 

She was having a conversation with Jungsoo's father and just got back from their so called lunch.

 

“I know I can trust you, Elle.”

 

“As always. Uncle, i need to do something. Let's meet again soon.”

 

“Oh sure my future daughter in law.”

 

“Bye~”

 

Elle hung up on him and threw himself in the bed. She hated it—no, she hated everything.

 

“Elle, Jungsoo is the only way who can save our company. Just do what he says and for sure Mr. Park won't abandon us. We need to save our company. I've worked really hard and i don't want to lose it.” Elle's father begged and he was in the verge of crying.

 

She thought everything was already going well and she already moved on but Mr. Park kept asking Elle's father to convince Elle to win Jungsoo back. Her family's company was at the stake and if they did a wrong move or if they refused to do what Mr. Park wanted, they could lose everything.

 

Elle wasn't an evil or monster in someone's life—when she found out that Jungsoo already has a child, she was so happy hearing the good news but the happiness didn't last long. Mr. Park tried to convince her and been reaching her out ever since. Any of those accusations wasn't her plan and it was Mr. Park. The one who threatened Heechul was Mr. Park and wasn't her at all.

 

She felt bad for Jungsoo's daughter and guilt was unbearable but what could she do? to be Mr. Park's pet.

 

She couldn't stand seeing her parents suffer from everything. None of them deserve to be treated like that—if this is her only way to help her parents, she doesn't care anymore if she becomes a villain of their story.

 

Elle needed to save her family but in return, she would be painted as an evil woman.

 

There was a sudden knock on the door causing her to flinch and immediately got up from the bed to open the door.

 

When she opened it, she was greeted by her mother's presence.

 

“Are you okay?” her mother softly asked and looked straight at her eyes.

 

“I think so...? Mom, you don't have to worry anymore. Everything is going to be fine.” she replied, reaching her hands and gently touching it. A smile crossed her lips and eyes soften.

 

“I'm sorry if you have to suffer from this. Elle, you don't have to do—”

 

“Mom, it's fine and let's just move on. Don't worry about me, I can handle myself.” She said but then none of them were true.

 

It wasn't really fine,

She was worried to death, 

And she couldn't handle herself and she felt that everything was falling apart. 

 

 

“Mr. Min, thanks for watching her over while i was gone. Amara likes being with you and she keeps bragging you up too.” Heechul said and took Amara's hand from his.

 

Heechul picked her up and greeted by them. They were already outside and sitting in an empty bench. He saw them laughing and talking like there was no tomorrow. His daughter kept laughing while pointing out something while Mr. Min was listening to her carefully and gave his full attention to his daughter which made Heechul smile.

 

Before picking her up, Heechul received a late notice from Jungsoo saying he couldn't come to pick their daughter up because there was an emergency.

 

“Mr. Min, are you going home too, right?” Amara asked, tugging his uniform and mischievously smiled at him.

 

“Eh?”

 

“You just said you were going home too. If you want, you can join and have lunch with us. Is that okay, daddy?” Amara, her eyes shifted to Heechul and he was a bit surprised but then nodded his head.

 

Amara knows it too well. She knows how to act like a cupid and she also knows where to start. 

 

“Yes, uhmm let's use my car then after having lunch hmm we can go back here since your car is here.” Heechul awkwardly said.

 

Mr. Min looks at Heechul while smiling. He just noticed how cute Heechul is whenever he's kind of flustered or maybe he's just too in love with him. That's why whatever he does, he finds it cute.

 

“Sure.” He shortly responded then held Amara's shoulders.

 

He was behind Amara and while she was walking, Mr. Min was holding onto her shoulders and they both looked exci

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter