4.

A night to remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

——//——

 

“What should I do? I don't even know how to raise a kid! I don't even want to have one. Won, please help me.” Heechul said, he was with Siwon and as soon as he arrived, Heechul informed him about the result. 

 

He was pregnant and he wasn't ready to be someone's father. 

 

“Calm down. Do you even remember what happened that night? Do you still remember him?” Siwon held his hand, softly squeeze it and trying to help him out. 

 

“! We just had that night and i don't even know who the guy was. I was so ing wasted and when i woke up, i found myself and that man was still sleeping soundly when i left him there.” Heechul yelled, he felt like a piece of for having with someone and didn't even know who the other father was. 

 

“This is all my fault.” Siwon whispered but loud enough to be heard. 

 

He couldn't blame Siwon because what happened to him was entirely Heechul's fault. 

 

“No, it's my ing fault. I should've been more careful. Argh!!!” He said, already feeling frustrated and he suddenly burst into tears. 

 

Siwon pulled him closer and gave him a hug; he needed that hug. 

 

And that day, everything has changed.

 

1 month 

 

“Hey, eat this one. Your baby needs to be healthy.” Siwon said as he tried to feed Heechul but only to received a death glare from him.

 

“What? Do you still remember what Dr. Cho said? Eat healthy foods.” Siwon reminded him, putting some vegetables on his plate.

 

Heechul whined but did what he was told. After a long discussion of the two of them, Heechul decided to raise the kid and Siwon would gladly be there for him and his future baby.

 

Sometimes he feels nauseous and dizzy but Dr. Cho explained that everything was pretty normal and i didn't have to worry about it.

 

“After this, you owe me a pizza.” Heechul said causing Siwon to only smile while observing the older one.

 

2 months 

 

“I keep throwing up. I don't like this feeling.” Heechul said, wiping his mouth and tears started to fall.

 

He stayed in the bathroom for a while because he kept throwing up since when he woke up this morning. 

 

“Let's go back to your room. You should take a rest.” Siwon said and when Heechul stood up, Siwon wrapped his arm around Heechul's waist and made their way to his room.

 

He couldn't even stand up without someone's help and he felt so tired.

 

Last night, Siwon came over to Heechul's house and slept there when the man suddenly called him in the middle of the night and asked him to stay with him.

 

Heechul couldn't sleep at night and kept peeing more often.

 

“Go and sleep some more. I will let you to rest alone and if you need anything, just call me.” Siwon said and was about to leave when Heechul grabbed his hand.

 

“Thank you for being with us. I owe you a lot.” Heechul softly said and smiled at him.

 

Of course, Siwon would always be there for him. 

 

3 months

 

Heechul's belly was already pretty obvious and it made him happy, seeing the progress of his pregnancy makes him feel proud of himself.

 

Heechul placed his hand on top of his belly and gently touching it.

 

“Hi little one! How are you feeling? Daddy is trying his best to make sure that you are doing well inside of me. You know that raising a child isn't easy but for you, i will do everything.” Heechul whispered, a lone tear escaped from his eye.

 

Siwon was watching Heechul quietly and the sight in front of him was unimaginable and overwhelming. Siwon found himself smiling while observing his best friend. 

 

4 months

 

“Your baby is healthy. Can you see your baby? Look the hair started to grow and—”

 

Dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter