8.

A night to remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

——//——

 

“Hello, daddy?”

 

“Amara, where are you? Just stay there and I will call Teacher Jang to watch over you because I will be late.”

 

“Doooon't. I'm with Uncle Jungsoo and he's taking care of me.”

 

“Who? I told you not to talk to strangers.”

 

“Mr. Ice cream. He's with me and his name is Uncle Jungsoo and he bought me a burger.”

 

Jungsoo was smiling while looking at Amara. She was comfortable and seeing how comfortable she was around him warm his heart.

 

“He wants to talk to you.” Amara handed her phone to Jungsoo so he grabbed it from her.

 

He didn't say anything and waited for Heechul to start the conversation.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Hey...”

 

“Sorry if she kept disturbing you. Are you busy? If you are, you can take her to Teacher Jang. I will just pick her up there.”

 

“I'm not busy and it's fine. I can stay with her and you can take your time. Don't worry about her.”

 

“Really? Thank you. I will be there as soon as I'm done. Thanks a lot, Jungsoo.”

 

Jungsoo...hearing his name from Heechul makes Jungsoo smile more. It felt so weird but he could tell that he was really smiling.

 

His eyes landed on Amara who was already staring at him and her face was unreadable, she couldn't understand why Jungsoo was smiling from ear to ear. 

 

“You're welcome.”

 

Heechul hung up on him and he gave back her phone. Amara was still staring at him and she looked so confused. 

 

“Why?” Jungsoo asked, he gently her cheek.

 

“You really like my daddy but okay, i will let you have feelings for him since he's really admirable. Uncle Siwon also feels the same way but he keeps denying it. I could see it the way he smiled and they way he looked at my daddy. Uncle Siwon was in love with daddy but he couldn't confess his feelings so maybe i need to wait for him to confess.” Amara said, she was smiling every time the topic was about Siwon.

 

Jungsoo never responded and the look of her face says it all. Amara wanted Siwon to be his father and he could tell it.

 

“Let them figure it out. We should stop talking about them and let's just eat somewhere.” Jungsoo changed the topic. He stood up and lend his hand.

 

“Let's go.” Amara grabbed his hand and she was the one who led Jungsoo.

 

He just let Amara to do what she wanted and chose where they would go. 

 

 

“Hey.” Heechul softly said as soon as he saw Jungsoo.

 

The man was waiting for him and also was standing in front of his car. Heechul received a call from Jungsoo saying that Amara already fell asleep. 

 

“You are finally here.” Jungsoo said, he welcomed Heechul and smiled at him.

 

He approached Jungsoo and stood next to him. He saw Amara inside his car and she was sleeping soundly inside. 

 

“She fell asleep so i brought her inside my car. Do you want me to move Amara to your car? I will carry her.” Jungsoo offered but Heechul refused him.

 

“Let her rest for a while. When she wakes up, i will ask her to go to our car. She looks tired so let her stay there if that's okay with you.” Heechul smiled

 

“It's okay...” Jungsoo said without having any thoughts, he'd been looking at Heechul and he couldn't take his eyes off.

 

Jungsoo was mesmerized by Heechul's beauty. Everything looks so perfect inside and out.

 

“Also let me rest first.” Heechul added, while stretching his arms and legs as he sat in the empty bench near their car.

 

Jungsoo sat next to him and Heechul's eyes were focused on Amara. 

 

“Where's her father?” Jungsoo unknowingly asked, the question was supposed to be in his mind only but his mouth betrayed him.

 

“Huh?”

 

“Ah right! Amara and I were talking earlier and she kept telling me about her other father. I was just curious about him since she was also looking for her father.” Jungsoo sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter