17.

A night to remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

——//——

 

“Be a good girl, okay?” Heechul reminded his daughter and checked her things before Jungsoo arrived.

 

“Yes, daddy~” she smiled at Heechul then picked her doll up under the table. 

 

Jungsoo asked Heechul if he could have Amara for a day because Elle wanted to meet his daughter. Of course, he gave his approval. 

 

Heechul think it would be a good start for them since she will be part of Jungsoo's life and Amara too. They should spend some time and to get to know each other.

 

After a few minutes, Jungsoo finally arrived and picked her up. Heechul gave Amara's belongings to Jungsoo.

 

“Text me if she's already going back home, okay? If something happens, don't hesitate to message me.” Heechul said. Amara was already inside the car while Jungsoo was still outside and they were having a conversation.

 

“I will. You don't have to worry. Elle is a good person, she will never harm our daughter.” Jungsoo gave his assurance.

 

He wanted to throw up—coming those words from himself... he knew Elle too much and he would never take his eyes off from them. If they could hurt him, Jungsoo would never allow them to hurt Amara.

 

“Are you going somewhere? Why are you dressed up—” He was silence by the sudden sound of a car.

 

They both turned to see who the owner was and when Heechul finally saw it, he smiled. 

 

It was Kyunghoon. 

 

“Mr. Min!!!” Amara excitedly called his name. She peered through the window and started waving her hands when she saw Kyunghoon. 

 

Since Amara would be away for awhile, Heechul asked Kyunghoon to have dinner together and maybe spend some time to know each other more. He felt nervous but happy at the same time. This was his first time going out with someone again. 

 

When he got off, Kyunghoon hurriedly approached Amara and softly caressed her cheeks. They were being observed. Jungsoo has his eyes on them and watching them. His daughter keeps laughing and keeps reaching Mr. Min hands through the window. 

 

“They are always like that whenever they are together. They also have their own world which is kinda interesting.” Heechul suddenly spoke causing Jungsoo to turn around. 

 

He could see how happy Heechul was, Heechul was also looking at them while smiling. His eyes were soft and had his arms crossed. 

 

Heechul looked back at him. 

 

“We are having dinner tonight. I asked him out since Amara is gonna be away for awhile. I've heard when it's weekend, he rarely spends time outside but he said yes to me so he could spend some time with me which I appreciate a lot.” Heechul shared then turned his attention back to them.

 

It was indeed true. Kyunghoon was so hard to please. The other teachers were trying to ask him out or spend some time with them but he always refused them and chose to stay at home than hanging out with them.

 

'Maybe I'm too special'

 

“Really? That's cool. Just enjoy your day with him. I will take care of our daughter.”

 

On the other hand, Amara and Kyunghoon are still talking and both of them are giggling too.

 

“Daddy hates oily food, okay? Oh i forgot don't even try to order cola. He doesn't like cola. Hmm he likes playing too and he's a good player.” Amara began. 

 

She kept reminding Kyunghoon and giving him a lots of ideas since this would be their first time going out together.

 

“Also he can't eat hot foods. Daddy used to smoke when he was a teenager so his gums isn't in a good condition. If you want, you can blow his food and feed him. Oh that's so sweet~” Amara added and clasped her hands while looking at Kyunghoon.

 

Kyunghoon just stared at her, lovingly. He found it cute when Amara knew what he really felt inside. He didn't know a lot of stuff about Heechul so before he agreed, he had to think many times. He was so scared and been thinking what if he screwed up their day, that would be the worst.

 

“Noted, madam.” He jokingly responded. Amara sat properly and pointed his father.

 

“Go and greet them.” She signaled him which he immediately does.

 

Kyunghoon slowly approached her parents and they were talking quietly. As he got closer, Heechul's eyes landed on him and he suddenly smiled, his heart beat faster. He didn't know what Heechul did to him to make him feel this way. It was unexplainable.

 

“You are finally here. I've been waiting for you to come.” Heechul said. The other man turned to see Kyunghoon.

 

His smile faded away as soon as their eyes met. Kyunghoon couldn't describe what he was thinking and there was an awkwardness between the two of them. The silence became heavier and uncomfortable not until Heechul cough and caught their attention.

 

“You should go now. Amara has been waiting for you. Just text me if something happens.” Heechul said.

 

"Alright. You guys enjoy your alone time.” Jungsoo replied then tap Kyunghoon's shoulder before leaving them alone.

 

He went closer to Heechul and stand next to him while their eyes were at Amara. They waited for them to leave and when they finally left, it was just him and Kyunghoon.

 

“Let's go inside first. I need to get my things.” Heechul said and walked inside the house. He obediently followed Heechul inside and when they entered, he scanned the place and saw a lof of their pictures.

 

It was Amara, Heechul and someone he didn't know. It wasn't the guy wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter