24.

A night to remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

——//——

 

“Daddy, I'm already big. You should rest and take care of yourself.” Amara said. Heechul was helping her out with the things she had to bring.

 

“You're still my baby tho.”

 

“I'm already 9 years old and you are 5 months pregnant. I'm still your baby but you need to be careful. Uncle Kyu said you pregnancy is kind of sensitive. Don't force yourself and just rest.” Amara reminded him. She was right, Heechul's pregnancy was really hard and sensitive.

 

Heechul sat down next to her and pouted his lips while caressing Amara's back.

 

“I'm going to miss you.” He sadly said. Getting pregnant means getting emotional too.

 

Since his pregnancy was sensitive, he couldn't take care of Amara anymore, her daughter decided to stay with her grandparents house. Heechul was against of it but her daughter kept insisting so he had no choice but to let her. Jungsoo, on the other hand also agreed on what Amara's want. 

 

“We can still talk through video call and I promise you, I will visit you sometimes. I want you to be safe and atleast not to worry about me. Grandma will take care of me and I will wait for my baby brother.” She said, reaching out his hand and gently squeeze it.

 

This one was the hardest decision he'd ever made—he needed to be away from Amara for a while and thinking about it makes him sad. Amara was the one who decided to stay with her grandparents and not Heechul.

 

Heechul always had this thought that he could still manage everything inside their house but sometimes, he feels sick and he has to admit that taking care of Amara isn't easy since he's pregnant too. He needs to get up early and prepare for Amara's school, he needs to drive her to school and pick her up, he needs to cook, clean the house etc. and it was indeed tiring. Jungsoo just came back to their company and he got so busy these days.

 

“Daddy, stop worrying so much. It's not good for you and to my baby brother. I will be fine, okay? You have to give birth and my brother needs to be healthy. I can visit you everyday. Daddy, i also want to spend some time with grandma and grandpa. They are getting older and they want to see me often. Let's be away for a bit and maybe after your pregnancy, I will be here again, okay? Don't be too sad.” Amara said. Aside from Heechul's pregnancy, Amara decided to stay with her grandparents because they really wanted to see her often and they were getting older too.

 

Time flies so fast and Amara doesn't want to waste any time. In just a few months, she will finally meet her baby brother. 

 

 

“Hey, Is there something bothering you?” Jungsoo asked, he finally got home and he went straight to their room but welcomed by Heechul's sad face.

 

“I already miss our daughter.”

 

“Me too, i miss her so much. I even asked her to come back here but she refused. She wanted to stay there for a while.” Jungsoo replied. He took off his coat and sat down next to Heechul.

 

“My baby girl is growing up so fast. I'd still remember when she was still a little girl. She used to stick with me all the time but now—” Jungsoo cut him off.

 

“Ssssh. You're just over thinking. She loves you a lot.” Jungsoo calmly said and pulled Heechul into a hug.

 

Heechul melted from his hug and Jungsoo could feel his breathing—it was calm.

 

“Mom texted me and she said, Amara's having fun with them. She wanted to thank you for letting her to stay there. They are so happ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter