22.

A night to remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

——//——
 

“I will go upstairs and surprise daddy!!” Amara excitedly said and let go of Ryeowook's hand.
 

As he promised, Ryeowook dropped her off in the morning and he was with Yesung too. Amara had a spare key for their house in case of emergency and that was the one they used to open up the door since no one was answering them.
 

“Be careful and tell your daddy that we are also here downstairs.” Ryeowook said and watched Amara disappeared from his sight.
 

Yesung and him sat down on the sofa. They were talking and laughing not until they heard a loud scream upstairs that made them flinch and ran where Amara was.
 

“D-daddy, d-dada?” Amara, she was looking at them and witnessed how Jungsoo wrapped his arm around Heechul's waist. They were sleeping in one bed and cuddling too.
 

“What's w—huh?” Ryeowook also looked at the two and full of confusion. Yesung on the other hand, was secretly smiling as he saw how comfortable the two were in each other's arms.
 

Heechul held Jungsoo's hand as he slowly opened his eyes. He wasn't aware of the surroundings and obviously in cloud 9. He turned around to face Jungsoo and smiled while observing the sleepy man next to him. He leaned forward to stole morning kisses from Jungsoo but—
 

“Daddy?! Is that for real?” Amara interrupted which made Heechul froze. He looked over his shoulder just to see Ryeowook, Yesung and Amara watching them, sleeping. He sat down properly and hit Jungsoo on his shoulder.
 

“You guys are too early... Good morning, sweetie!” Heechul said. He met Ryeowook eyes and the man was laughing at him.
 

“Baby, can you please go downstairs and wait for us to come down too? I will just wake your dada up—”
 

“Or maybe you just wanna kith him.” Ryeowook teasingly said. Amara looked up at Ryeowook and they both giggled.
 

“Hey, that's enough. Let's leave them alone.” Yesung said, held Amara and Ryeowook hands to guide them outside. 
 

Heechul immediately stood up and tried to wake him up. He kept shaking Jungsoo's body but the said man was still sleeping and most likely no plans to get up from the bed.
 

“Amara is here! Wake up or else i will kick your—” He was cut off and silence by Jungsoo's lips.
 

Jungsoo grabbed Heechul and softly kissed him. Heechul tried to push him away but he melted from that kiss so he responded. They shared a kiss and the kiss became intense—Jungsoo shoved his tongue inside Heechul's mouth and begging him to play with him which Heechul complied.
 

Heechul couldn't stop himself from because of the pleasure he was feeling. Until Jungsoo positioned himself and spread Heechul's legs before settling himself between his legs. He moved a bit and felt each other's members.
 

Heechul closed his eyes and started again but then he remembered something. 
 

“F-! Amara is here and she's with Yesung and Ryeowook.”
 

The man who was on the top of him seems desperate and lost so Heechul had no choice but to bite Jungsoo's shoulder. He groaned and immediately stopped.
 

“Soo, our child is here so get up and fix yourself.”

 

 

“So, are you telling me that you guys decided to give it a chance? Why tho? Do you love each other?” Ryeowook straightforwardly asked as he looked at Heechul and Jungsoo. 

 

Heechul felt he was on a hot seat. It made him nervous. Last night, him and Jungsoo talked about it and their plans. Well, they agreed and made everything clear. After their serious talk session, Jungsoo never left him alone and acted like a clingy boyfriend which makes him happy and embarrassed. 

 

“I do love him. I wouldn't be here if i didn't love Heechul and i wouldn't fight for o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter