11.

A night to remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

——//——

 

“She's already sleeping upstairs. So, care to inform me about what happened and you both suddenly rushed to my house.” Ryeowook asked and handed Heechul the coffee he made. 

 

Heechul was sitting alone in the couch. He became paranoid and a bit overwhelmed by the fact that he already found out what would happen to them if he didn't distance himself from Jungsoo. They just met a few couple of times and his daughter already trusted him.

 

Heechul decided to stay at Ryeowook's house and he gladly welcomed them. He has nowhere else to go although Siwon would probably help them out, he decided not to bother him about it.

 

“I've recently received a letter from someone i don't know. I think the person just left this and trying to scare us off.” Heechul calmly said as he took the envelope and passed it to Ryeowook.

 

Ryeowook gave him a quick look and decided to open the envelope he had in his hand. As he opened it, he saw a bunch of photos of Heechul and he was with someone too but they couldn't see who the man was. The pictures were kind of blurry but Ryeowook could still describe Heechul. 

 

Heechul was sitting alone somewhere and had a few drinks with himself. Ryeowook looked at the other shots. Until someone joined Heechul and they began to drink. They were drunk and went somewhere. As he reached the last photo, Heechul was inside the car with the man he couldn't describe at all except the back of him and his black short hair. 

 

“Who's this guy? Have you ever met him?” Ryeowook asked and was already confused. Heechul could tell it the way Ryeowook was frowning the whole time.

 

“We just met at the party and you know, we both got drunk and something happened between us. Ryeowook, i think that guy is Amara's father.” Heechul said, his voice was shaking just like his hand as he tried to give the letter to Ryeowook.

 

“And this is the letter.”

 

Ryeowook grabbed it from his hand and opened it as soon as he got it. 

 

“I've known you since you went to a party and got pretty drunk and I've been keeping my eyes on you. I also know who the father of your child is. As my gift, here's the photos of you and the one you ed that night. Do you want to meet him or see his face? I can still send you some photos unlike the one I've sent. I bet you couldn't see him because it was blurry.

 

I also know where you live and i think i know everything about you. Just don't make me mad or else.. you know what I can do. I just want to say this once and it's up to you if you would listen or not. 

 

Stay away from Jungsoo and leave him alone.”

 

Heechul remained calm and silent on his seat while looking at Ryeowook. 

 

“Who's Jungsoo? What the is this?” Ryeowook asked, he sat down beside him and put aside the letter.

 

“We just met him somewhere. Amara and him are kind of close since Jungsoo keeps visiting him at school and spending time with my daughter. That's it.” Heechul replied.

 

“Then why would this person react this way if you were just seeing each other because of your daughter? If they were pretty close and nothing else, what was the problem?”

 

“Maybe he has a girlfriend? I don't know. I don't even like that man. Is she jealous of me? If she is, just talk to me instead of sending something to me and scaring my daughter.” Heechul said, he felt frustrated and upset about the situation.

 

He knew that he didn't do anything wrong and he thought, Jungsoo's intentions were pure but he was wrong.

 

“Just rest and let's talk about this tomorrow. You look so tired and don't worry about it. Just do what she says so that she will leave you guys alone.” Ryeowook said, reaching his shoulder and giving him a few gentle squeezes.

 

Heechul smiled a bit and took a deep breath as he tried to clear his mind. 

 

 

“I've told you. Just confess to them and face the consequences. Jungsoo, stop being stupid and let them know the truth before it's too late.” Kyuhyun shouted at him. 

 

Jungsoo was alone in his room. Kyuhyun and him fought for the nth time when Jungsoo asked for a help but Kyuhyun snapped at him—Kyuhyun already reached his limit.

 

He even tried to call Heechul but the said man wasn't answering his calls and it seems like he turned it off. Of course he was scared and everything already screwed up. He was so close but no, he wasn't really that close.

 

His phone suddenly rang and he excitedly got up from bed to pick up his phone hoping it was Heechul but instead of seeing his name, it was from another person.

 

“Hello Dad?”

 

“Where have you been? I've been looking for you but your secretary informed me that you weren't here since morning. What the heck did you do all day?”

 

“.....”

 

“You don't want to work here anymore? You are a grown man but what—”

 

“Dad, I'm sick and I'm not feeling well since last night. I tried to go back there but i really can't. I can't even leave my bed this morning because I'm really sick.”

 

“Stop lying to me! I've known you enough and they say your focus is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter