25. [End.]

A night to remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

——//——

 

“Be careful. You should've just stayed at home.” Jungsoo scolded Heechul. The man refused to be left alone.

 

They decided to have a picnic together with Jungsoo's parents and some of their closest friends. Heechul was 8 months pregnant and everything was perfectly fine.

 

Amara went back to their house and Jungsoo's parents often visit them. Jungsoo took a leave and stayed at home for good since he badly needed to take care of Heechul and focus on his family.

 

“Staying at home makes me sick and i want to join here. Everyone is here so I need to be here too.” Heechul rolled his eyes and took Jungsoo's hand.

 

Ryeowook, Yesung, Siwon, Kyuhyun and even Kyunghoon were present so he didn't want to miss the opportunity. He sat down next to Amara and Jungsoo too. 

 

After a few minutes, Jungsoo's parents had arrived. They started talking, sharing random stories and sharing laughter with each other. 

 

Heechul just observed them and a smile crept into his lips. He was the happiest. He couldn't ask for more and he just wanted to stay where they were right now. 

 

“Yah! That's not true. Amara likes me a lot and of course, her baby brother will like me too!”

 

“In your dreams! I am Amara's favorite. I will make sure that her baby brother will like me too.”

 

“I was the one who saw her grew up so I'd bet—”

 

They were arguing and it amazed Heechul. He felt loved and everyone around him was also excited to see his future son—just like him.

 

“You smile a lot lately. Why are you smiling?” Jungsoo whispered, he averted his gaze away from them and turned to see Jungsoo.

 

Heechul leaned his head to Jungsoo's shoulder as he smiled, widely.

 

“I'm just happy. Look at them, they are so happy and enjoying every moments with us. I couldn't ask for more, Jungsoo.” Heechul replied. Jungsoo held him tight and started caressing his baby bump.

 

“Me too, I couldn't ask for more because everything I've wanted is already beside me. Chul, thank you for coming back to my life. Thank you for giving me a chance to prove myself to you. I will never fail you and i will always love you.”

 

Heechul hugged him tight. He was thankful too, for Jungsoo coming back to his life and fight for their family. He never expected to be this happy—he never thought of it not until Jungsoo and Amara unexpectedly came into his life.

 

“I love you too.”

 

 

It's getting dark and they are still outside. Everything feels so perfect right now and he wanted to capture this moment. 

 

“Daddy, here, take my flowers.” Amara said and handed him a bouquet of flowers.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter