18.

A night to remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

——//——

 

“Oh, she's sleeping right now? I bet Amara got playing with her. I hope Elle enjoyed her company.” Heechul said on the other line.

 

“I think she likes Amara. I told you, you don't have to worry.”

 

“I did not. You are the only one who keeps thinking that way tho. Anyway, I'm hanging up now. Our food is already served. Thanks for updating me!” 

 

“A-are you still together?” 

 

“It's dinner time so we are still together. Why are you asking?” 

 

“Nothing. Okay, enjoy your night together.”

 

“We will.”

 

Heechul hung up first. Kyunghoon was staring at him and it made him a bit nervous. 

 

“Why? Did I do something wrong?” Heechul asked, innocently. After staring at Heechul, Kyunghoon slowly smiled and shook his head. 

 

“You are so cute.” He complimented Heechul out of nowhere and Heechul could feel the hotness of his face. 

 

“Stop that. Let's just eat! I know how hungry you are right now.” Heechul said, waving his hand off in front of Kyunghoon's face. 

 

“As if you weren't that hungry after enjoying playing at the arcade.” Kyunghoon jokingly said. He digs in into his food and Heechul did the same thing. 

 

He just let it off and doesn't bother himself to fight back. They've been bickering a whole time and Heechul finally found his match. He thought, Kyunghoon was that kind and patient but it turned out they were kinda same. Everytime Heechul would say something, Kyunghoon has an answer. 

 

They ate peacefully and everything went well according to their plans. They went to an arcade and played together. Heechul was good at playing as well as Kyunghoon. They had similarities that's why there was no wall between them. They easily got closer and had so much fun. 

 

“How's Amara?” Kyunghoon asked, they were still eating and there were a lof of customers too. 

 

“She's with Elle and she's sleeping right now. Do you miss her that much?” Heechul teased, Kyunghoon nodded and pouted his lips. 

 

'Wow! Now he's being cute in front of me.' 

 

“I love talking to her. I feel like she knows me well, sounds weird, right? Earlier, I was so nervous of the thought of meeting you but she cheered me up and gave me a few tips since I didn't know you that much. She helped me a lot. I owe her one.” Kyunghoon explained. He kept biting his lips and avoiding Heechul's eyes because of the embarrassment he had felt.

 

Heechul unknowingly smiled. This side of Kyunghoon was cute and admirable. He was glad that his daughter met an amazing man who loves him as much as he does. Kyunghoon was amazing and admirable, it wouldn't be that hard to fall in love with him. 

 

He has everything. Looks, manners and every women/men have been looking for someone, Kyunghoon has those standards. 

 

“Kyunghoon, you're an amazing person. I'm so glad she met someone like you. She is so happy after meeting you and her days are extra special now because of you. No, Kyunghoon. I owe you a lot and thank you for being with us. I appreciate you.” Heechul responded and reached out his hands. 

 

Their hearts were beating so fast and it felt like the time stopped, they were in their own world and lost in the moment. 

 

Heechul was glad to meet Kyunghoon. At first, he wasn't sure if he could give back his feelings towards him but tonight, he already made up his mind. 

 

He would give him a chance and if they were both lucky and everything worked out between them—who knows, maybe they can start together with Amara. 

 

 

“Mr. Min!! I've missed youuuu!!! Are you both having fun?” Amara asked. She's on the phone and talking through face time. She borrowed Jungsoo's phone since when she woke up, she threw tantrums and they had to calm her down for an hour. 

 

“Of course! It was because of your tips. It helped me a lot. Next time let's go out together.” 

 

They were stuck in a heavy traffic. When Amara called, she kept crying and calling Heech

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter