14.

A night to remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

——//——

 

“Dada, are you going to sleep again with me?” Amara asked while unbuckling her seat belt.

 

Jungsoo dropped her off at school before heading to their company. When he finally his phone, there was a lot of calls and messages from his parents and even Elle called him too. They've been waiting and looking for him the whole night.

 

“I will try to visit you again. Dada needs to do something and to deal with but I will definitely visit you later.” Jungsoo said and gently pinched her nose.

 

“Really? I will wait for you~”

 

Jungsoo kept looking and smiling while observing his daughter. He couldn't believe it was really happening. He'd still remember how they've met and became close to each other but now, they can be together anytime they want.

 

Jungsoo went outside and guided Amara. He held Amara's hand and they both went to her school, Amara kept jumping while holding her father's hand and she couldn't stop smiling.

 

“Mr. Miiiin!!” Amara called Mr. Min when she saw him, also heading inside the school. Mr. Min turned around and smiled when their eyes met but that smile didn't last long.

 

“Where's your daddy?” Mr. Min asked and knitted his eyesbrows.

 

“He's my daddy too. If you are looking for my other daddy. He already went to his work and dada drove me here~” Amara explained and looked up at Jungsoo.

 

Jungsoo just nodded his head then knelt down, holding Amara's shoulders.

 

“Go inside and i will pick you up later.” Jungsoo promised, the little kid kept nodding her head and gave her a hug.

 

Mr. Min just observing the two person in front of him and a bit confused. As far as he remember, Heechul asked the guy to stay away from them but now, it seems like Heechul changed his mind.

 

“Ask daddy to pick me up later and let's have lunch together.” Amara said then pecked his cheek.

 

Before he could respond, Amara ran inside the school and for the last time, she turned around while waving her hands to Jungsoo. 

 

It was so heartwarming.

 

 

“Where have you been? I already informed you to come over but where the heck did you do?” His father angrily asked as soon as he arrived.

 

He already prepared himself knowing his father, he'd bet he was going to scold him. Jungsoo just walked inside his office and followed by his father.

 

His father harshly shut the door behind and Jungsoo didn't even flich instead he took a deep breath and closed his eyes. 

 

“Elle has been waiting for you! I told you—”

 

“I'm not going to date her again! If you really want her, that's not my problem anymore. I don't even understand you at all. When she left me, you were on her side without knowing what really happened between us. Father, i do respect you a lot but meddling into my personal life is really wrong and—” before he could finish his defense, a palm landed in his cheek. 

 

“How dare you to disrespect me?! I am your father and you are just my son! You are inside my company and you will do whatever i say.” Mr. Park firmly said and his eyes were on fire. He was glaring at Jungsoo while the other one was caressing his cheek.

 

“You'd really think I would like to be here? You forced me to work here and I've been like a robot when I was a kid! You were controlling my life ever since I grew up. I wish I could take back my life...” Jungsoo defended, his eyes were already wet but tried his best to prevent himself from crying.

 

His father was emotionless, he couldn't even read what was going on in his mind. 

 

“I will never marry her. I already have a child and family. Father, just please let me decide for myself.” Jungsoo added.

 

He saw how his father's eyes grew bigger when he heard Jungsoo already had a family.

 

'So, Elle was right?' His father thought, he turned his back from Jungsoo and left his office without leaving any words.

 

Jungsoo sat down in his swivel chair and bore his eyes to the ceiling. He really hoped his father would leave him alone but knowing him, it would be a long discussion and a long fight. 

 

Time goes by and he tries to dial Heechul's number and just a few rings, Heechul answered it.

 

“What's up?”

 

“Where are you?”

 

“Still working, why?”

 

“Amara asked me to ask you to pick her up too.”

 

“I thought you were going to pick her up?”

 

“Yes, i will but she wants us to have lunch together.”

 

A long pause and silence. 

 

“Really? Should I call Mr. Min and tell Amara I can't make it later since I'm kind of busy. My boss is holding me like a hostage here and won't let me go easily.”

 

“Holding you like what?”

 

“He's been asking me to stay for a while. He keeps saying he needs me when in fact, he's just asking me to wait for him until he gets home too.”

 

“It sounds like he likes you...”

 

“Not totally my type but i agreed.”

 

“So, what's your type?”

 

“None of your business. We are talking about our child not my type.”

 

Jungsoo bit his lips and he could feel the heat of his face.

 

“Mr. Kim, please come to my office. I need to discuss something with you.” Jungsoo heard someone's voice from the other line.

 

“Yes, I'm coming.” Heechul simply replied.

 

“Hey, i will just text you if i can come or not. I need to hang up cause my boss is calling me.”

 

“Okay.”

 

Heechul ended their phone call and Jungsoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter