15.

A night to remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

——//——

 

“I already told you! I'm not going to marry her.” Jungsoo said and threw back his head.

 

They were sitting together and Jungsoo decided to stay. Although he wanted to chase them, he couldn't. He needs to stay and fight for his freedom. 

 

“You are going to marry her. We already planned everything. All you need to do—”

 

“Elle, you approved to this ? I thought you didn't love me anymore but why are you here, sitting in front of our parents and doing what they want.” Jungsoo landed his eyes on Elle and she just smiled at him.

 

She leans forward then tucked a few strands of her hair. 

 

“You'd thought that way? Soo, you know me better than that. After we agreed to end everything, I realized something. I still love you. I'd thought you would feel the same way while i was gone but no, you found someone and got him pregnant in the midst of our breaking up. I agreed to this because this is the only way to win you back.” Elle began.

 

His jaw tighten and looked around to see their parents reaction but it felt like they were satisfied with it.

 

Jungsoo was surrounded with a bunch of evil, pure evil. 

 

“I was about to help Heechul to find out the truth but you were faster than me. I even sent him a picture of him and you that night. You ruined my plans, Soo.” Elle said.

 

Jungsoo slammed the table with his hands and glared at Elle. 

 

“You were the one who was threatening him, right? You were the reason why they pushed me away and moved to another place! You were using our child against him and tried to scare them! Elle, look what you've done! Is t—” Elle cut him off.

 

“Auntie, Uncle, can you please leave us two alone? Mom, dad? Please.” Elle asked and smiled at them.

 

The smile Jungsoo hated the most. He thought, Elle was different from others. When they were still together, Elle looked so innocent and charming but behind those behaviour, she was a pure cold hearted evil. She was the villain in Jungsoo's life—no his, Amara and Heechul's life. 

 

Everyone left, Elle leaned her back and Jungsoo sat down and facing her.

 

“Marry me.” She shamelessly said—for her own sake.

 

Jungsoo laughed at her and bore his eyes on Elle. She was almost desperate; he could see it in her eyes.

 

“No. Look, I'm trying to fix my family so please leave us alone! Elle, we already talked about it and I'm not coming back to you.”

 

“Soo, you don't know me. You don't know what I can do. Your father is against with him and he would probably help me out with my plans. You need to think twice. You need to save your family. Imagine you just came back to them but if something happens, it will be your loss. If you marry me, everything will be fine and you can still see your daughter.” Elle straightforwardly said. She reached the glass and sip the wine.

 

She was trying to manipulate Jungsoo. This was her only way to win him back and be with Jungsoo because if not, everything would be ruined. 

 

“I can't believe you! This is not you, Elle.” Jungsoo said, he was staring at Elle but her face was unreadable.

 

It seems like there's a lot of going on in her mind but she couldn't say it. Elle remained calm and kept her composure in front of Jungsoo. 

 

“This is me, Jungsoo. Believe or not, this is the Elle you once loved.”

 

 

“He what? Amara's teacher confessed to you? What did you say?” Ryeowook said. Heechul asked his friend to come over, he badly needed to talk to someone.

 

“Yes, i never thought he liked me. I was so surprised that moment.”

 

Ryeowook shook his head and smiled at Heechul. He was happy about it, seeing Heechul being confused makes him happy. It's been a while since he saw this side of Heechul. It's been a while since someone confessed his feelings towards Heechul. Heechul looks like a teenager who's asking for help.

 

“Do you like him too?” Ryeowook asked, raising his eyebrows.

 

“He's nice and fun to be with but that's not my point.” Heechul replied and covered his face with his palms. 

 

“If you don't like him then why are you acting this way? You even called me to come here because of that. You're so stubborn.”

 

Heechul threw himself in the sofa and laid there while Ryeowook kept observing him. He couldn't stop smiling while watching his friend being frantic.

 

“I want to be a good example for my daughter. Jungsoo is getting married and if i decided to date him, it would be really hard for her. She may regret us for being her parents. Our family would be a mess and people might harm her. Wook, i don't want her to suffer.” Heechul said and took a deep breath. He sat down properly and stared at Ryeowook.

 

“Heechul, she kept asking you to date someone. If you weren't able to save your family then find someone else. Amara is smart and she will be able to understand everything as long as you and Jungsoo are always with her and fulfilling what you both need to do as her parents. It's never been easy but do what makes you happy.” Ryeowook said and tapped his shoulder.

 

'If you weren't able to save your family—' that sounds ridiculous because Heechul never tried to save it.

 

Ryeowook also know what Jungsoo has been going through since Heechul already opened up that topic and knowing Jungsoo's from a rich family, it could be possible they've been planning his wedding all along. 

 

When Ryeowook left, Heechul went upstairs to see his daughter. Amara was reading her favourite story book.

 

“Dada is still not here? He already promised me but i think he couldn't make it tonight.” Amara said when she noticed his father's presence.

 

She gave him a quick look and focused her attention again to the book she was holding. Heechul sat down beside his daughter and gave her a hug. 

 

“Don't worry, I will talk to your dada when we see him again but tonight, i can sleep here with you~” Heechul said.

 

“Really? You will stay here tonight?” Amara asked, making sure what she heard was right.

 

Heechul nodded at her and kiss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter