23.

A night to remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

——//——

 

“Teacher Min!!!” Amara called Kyunghoon as soon as they arrived at her school. Kyunghoon was about to go inside but Amara noticed him so she ran into Kyunghoon excitedly.

 

Heechul and Jungsoo followed her from behind and of course, Heechul wasn't still ready to see the other one but he had no choice. He should stop running away from everything like a scared kid. 

 

“You okay?” Jungsoo asked, took his hand and held it tightly.

 

“I am. I'm just nervous.” He softly replied and smiled at Jungsoo.

 

Kyunghoon looks at their direction and their eyes already met. He was holding Amara's hand and Kyunghoon's eyes were roaming, until he saw their intertwined hands. He smiled.

 

“Mr. Kim, i will your daughter inside the school. She doesn't want to let go of my hand.” Kyunghoon jokingly said.

 

“O-of course. After all you are her favorite teacher.” He replied, stammering.

 

“As she really should. Anyway, Mr. Park and Mr. Kim, we will go first.” Kyunghoon excused and Heechul just nodded at him.

 

Kyunghoon led Amara inside the school without looking back and when they already left, Heechul took a deep breath and Jungsoo was quick to notice it. 

 

“Is something bothering you?” Jungsoo asked.

 

“At first, yes. I thought Kyunghoon would ignore me after I rejected him but it was the opposite. I'm kinda relieved.” Heechul replied and gave him a smile.

 

Jungsoo shook his head and couldn't wipe off the smile on his lips.

 

“My boyfriend is really an eye catcher. Every time you walk around, people will turn their head just to see you. Maybe I should consider myself lucky cause I have you now.” Jungsoo teased and earned a slap in his shoulder from Heechul.

 

“Shut up.” Heechul laughed and ran inside the car. Heechul thought everything would be going to be awkward but it seems like Kyunghoon is also happy.

 

Kyunghoon is a nice guy and he really did his best to make Heechul happy. Too bad, they were just meant to be friends in this lifetime.

 

 

“I don't like that one. I told you to buy me a new one.” Heechul whined. Jungsoo just shut his eyes off and try to calm himself.

 

“You've been acting like a kid lately. I told you, your favorite cookies were out of stock. Just eat this one and let's go to sleep please.” Jungsoo said feeling irritated. They were supposed to be sleeping right now but Heechul suddenly asked him to buy a cookies. Heechul called it 'midnight cravings'

 

Years already passed and everything is going well between Heechul and Jungsoo. They are happy and content for what they have now. Amara too, she is so happy and she feels like everything is already back where it's supposed to be. 

 

She finally had her family.

 

“Oh you don't love me anymore, right? Are you going to abandon me again?” Heechul said, his eyes were starting to get a little wet and he looked straight into Jungsoo's eyes. 

 

“Chul! What are you talking about? I just said, your favorite cookies were out of stock and I wasn't saying I was going to leave you.” Jungsoo defended. He stood up from their bed and looked at Heechul in disbelief.

 

He'd been acting weird lately as if he was a child. Jungsoo was fine with it at first but now, he couldn't tolerate it anymore. Heechul keeps waking him up in the middle of his sleeping time and sometimes Heechul gets irritated too. He doesn't understand Heechul at all.

 

Jungsoo was glad that Amara was with Jungsoo's parents today. Yes, they already reconciled. They were supportive and letting them to decide by their own. At first, it was hard because they were fighting against his parents but now, everything was perfectly fine.

 

"It's the same thing! You don't love me anymore. I should have known better.” He dramatically said and pulled his blanket over his side.

 

“Why are you being so hard? You'd been acting weird and I couldn't under

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter