1.

A night to remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

——//——

 

“You better come with me and be my partner.” Siwon said, raising his eyebrows while staring at Heechul.

 

Heechul just raised his middle finger and rolled his eyes but Siwon suddenly rose from his seat causing Heechul to run but Siwon caught him off.

 

“Pleeeeease? I want you to come there and support me. I'm so nervous and probably alone the whole time.” Siwon begged

 

They've known each other since they were 5 years old and their parents were close to each other too. They became a good friends and Siwon really meant a lot to him. 

 

“Fine! Just stop nagging me and don't leave me there alone.” Heechul said, already feeling defeated.

 

Siwon just smiled at him and felt proud of what he just did. Of course, Heechul couldn't resist him and he knew it too well.

 

At home, Heechul was alone and Siwon already went home. They need to prepare themselves for their party this night. 

 

Siwon is the son of the owner of the company and they are having a big event tonight. Heechul never intended to be there since he didn't like parties but he had no choice but to be there, for his long time best friend.

 

“Heebum, should I go there? You know how much I hate parties.” Heechul pouted, looking at his cat but of course the cat kept meowing at him.

 

He took a deep breath and laid down on his bed. He was nervous and kind of tired. He was lost in thoughts and didn't notice he fell asleep. 

 

“Hey, why are you still sleeping?!” Siwon asked, tapping Heechul's shoulder to wake him up but the said man didn't even flinch.

 

He arrived at his place, ready to pick him up but what he saw was Heechul, sleeping soundly on his bed. Heechul gave him a spare key cause the older one was really stubborn to open up the door for him.

 

“Hmmm.”

 

Siwon bent down, softly brushes off his hair and smiled a little bit when he saw how Heechul suddenly frowned. 

 

He was in love with his best friend but no guts to confess his feelings towards him. He was scared of rejection and he didn't want to ruin their friendship.

 

“Heechul, i really love you. Will you love me back?” Siwon whispered, observing him and tucked a few strands of his hair behind his ear.

 

He couldn't help it but to fall for him every single day. Although he wanted to confess his feelings, he didn't know how his parents would react if they found out about it. His family was a religious person and he could say against of same relationship which made it hard for him to be with Heechul.

 

When they found out that Heechul was having a relationship with men, they freaked out and kept asking Siwon to bring Heechul to the church but of course he never did. He understood his feelings and he was jealous of him.

 

His parents loved towards Heechul never changed although he came out being biual, they accepted him and still loved him like their own son. Aside from his parents, Heechul's parents were very supportive and never stopped him. They even set him up for a blind date with some random men.

 

He was really jealous of Heechul and to those men who were able to date his long time best friend but except him.

 

“Why are you looking at me?” His voice suddenly echoed causing Siwon to stand up and look his eyes away from Heechul.

 

“We are already late!” Siwon awkwardly said, staring out at the window while Heechul got up from his bed and immediately prepared himself. 

 

30 minutes already passed and he was already done. Siwon stayed in the living room while Heechul was still in his room. Before he went outside, he looked himself in the mirror and observed his outfit. 

 

“Oh I'm so handsome.” Heechul said, winking his eyes and saw Heebum's reflection in the mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter