A good boy

Tiny B
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After witnessing Behan watching several tv shows about dogs and listening to Chang-sub commenting on how the little girl wanted to kidnap one of the neighbor's pets because the animal seemed to be lonely, Moonbyul decided to visit the shelter with her daughter again.

The writer sent Yongsun a message informing her where they were going and the teacher replied with a cute audio saying she wish she didn't have to work just to be with them.

The male nanny laughed a lot when the 3-year-old was attacked by several puppies that were around 2 months old.

Despite giving the animals tenderness and attention, tiny B showed once again that she wanted to take care of a dog that needed more compassion.

Enchanted by her daughter's loving personality, the author asked one of the shelter's employees to show them the dogs that hadn't been adopted after a long time.

A bit surprised by the request, the man did what she asked and both mother and child set eyes on the same little guy at the same moment.

Moonbyul walked toward the last cage and slowly placed her hand near the bars to let the dog smell her.

The mixed breed seemed scared and apathetic. But it changed expression as soon as the blonde caressed its chin.

_______ Max, how long has he been here?

_______ Ah...Almost 2 years. It never had a house. 

_______ Would you please open the cage?

_______ Are you sure, Byul? I don't know how it will behave around someone who is not part of the staff.

_______ Please...Look at him. The poor boy just needs some love.

_______ Do you treat every animal like a person?______ The employee laughed.

_______ Of course not! I treat them way better.

Chang-sub laughed and Behan hugged her mother's leg while waiting with excitement.

The fluffy white dog was too frightened to leave the cage. So Moonbyul caressed his head and back.

Little by little, the handsome woman made the animal trust her.

Behan's shiny eyes showed how much she wanted to give the dog some love.

_______ You can pet him, B. He is a good boy.______ The blonde smiled.

_______ Oui, momtoile.______ The 3-year-old stepped ahead and timidly caressed the animal.

_______ It seems both of you are already sold, huh?______ Chang-sub giggled.

_______ Ah, I certainly am. But I don't wanna do anything behind Yong's back.

_______ I don't think she would see it this way. Especially because she asked for your help a while back.

_______ Well, that's a good point. So what do you think, B? Is this our dog?____, Moonbyul rubbed her child's back.

_______ OUI, Étoile! Can we really take him home?_____ The adorable tiny girl clapped her hands.

_______ If Max trusts us...

The trio glanced at the shelter employee and he smiled.

_______ I feel emotional. Of course, I trust you. So glad that our little one is finally getting a loving family.

_______ That's awesome!______ The 31-year-old held the dog and they went to the office to sign the documents.

The writer asked Chang-sub to drive the car to the vet while she was in the back seat with Behan and their pet.

A couple of hours later, they got back home and the blonde entered the house first.

The teacher had ree hour before and she smiled at the mother of her child.

_______ So how was it?

_______ I hope you don't get upset. But we brought a new member to the family.______ The younger one announced a bit shy.

_______ Don't be silly, Byul-ah. I've told you a dozen times. This is your house too.______ Yongsun slapped her roommate's shoulder without using strength.

Moonbyul glanced at her lips and they both felt instantly aroused.

Cleaning , the taller one shouted:

______ Bring our good boy in, guys!

Chang-sub opened the main door and tiny B stepped inside while gently pulling the white dog's leash.

The brunette got on her knees and petted the mixed breed with affection.

______ Oh my God! He is such a cutie! What's his name?

______ Momtoile suggested Janggu. I like it.______ The 3-year-old responded proudly.

______ It certainly fits him. The only man in the house. No offense, Chan.______ The 34-year-old teased.

______ Non-taken. I'm a delicate flower. Thank you very much.______ The guy shrugged and they all laughed.

Chorong came from upstairs and commented:

______ The dog looks at Byul-YI as if she was his Almighty goddess. Or a plate with his favorite meal. Just like someone I know.

Yongsun stared at her housekeeper and friend with a laser beam coming out of her eyes, which made the other woman giggle.

______ He is just not used to receiving love. I mean...Max and the crew in the shelter are amazing but they have to share their time with hundreds of animals that need care. Janggu may be experiencing extra attention for the first time ever.______ Moonbyul's eyes got teary and the animal tiptoed towards her when s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter