It just feels right

Tiny B
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul woke up at 9 am and got downstairs with a lazy expression.

The blonde heard Yongsun's voice coming from the library and decided to go to the kitchen to ask Chorong if she could be of any help.

The housekeeper welcomed her with a warm smile and said:

 _____ Good morning. I hope you don't mind having breakfast here. We rarely use the dinner table in the morning.

______ Oh my God, of course not. I feel embarrassed for waking up so late. How is the routine of the house?

_____ Don't worry. We try not to be neither too permissible nor too strict with Behan. So she usually wakes up between 8 and 9. Today that little angel was too excited about her French class and forced Chang to get off bef before 8. Yong also had some students scheduled from 8 on. This is why you ended up without company for breakfast.

______ I see. And how does Behan's class work? Is her nanny fluent in French?

______ Not at all. But she wants him to learn too. And he is the one who contacts the online teacher and makes sure the sound is okay._____ Chorong giggled.

______ This is cute. Hey, I was thinking. Can I help you with something? Like washing and cutting the veggies?

______ You don't have to worry about that, Ms. Moon. You're a guest in the house.

_____ No no. That's not gonna work for me, Chorong. First name basis, please. And let me be useful somehow.

The housekeeper lifted her eyebrow and declared:

 _____ Okay, Byul-Yi. But only after you have breakfast. And I'll kick you out of the kitchen if you ruin my vegetables.

_____ How can I ruin them though?

_____ By cutting them very sloppy.

_____ And you aren't too strict, huh?_____ The writer laughed.

_____ I'd say I'm the balance between Chang and Yong.

_____ Good to know.

_____ No. I'm kidding. It really depends on the moment. I guess we all softened as time went by.

_____ Well, I can't blame you. That girl is too...adorable._____ The charming woman grabbed a mug and poured herself some juice.

Chorong observed the guest in silence while thinking of what might happen in the future.

After eating some toast and a couple of grapes, Moonbyul washed her mug and her hands to help the other woman.

She finished peeling and cutting the vegetables quite fast and Chorong thanked her.

Unsure of what to do, the author walked around the house and had a glimpse of Yongsun, who had left the door slightly open.

Trying not to disturb the teacher and her student, the blonde turned around but heard the brunette's voice:

_____ Good morning, Byul-YI. Do you need anything?

_____ Oh, hi. Sorry if I made any sound. I didn't want to bother.

______ No. I just saw you and decided to check if you wanted something.

______ I'm good. Chorong took care of me. So you're working. I wish I could watch one of your classes someday.

______ Really? Why don't you come inside?

______ Won't your student get shy?

______ Who? Lizzie? She's very outgoing. I highly doubt it.

______ I don't know..._____ The younger one hesitated.

Shaking her head while smiling, the brunette spoke to her student:

_____ Lizzie, do you mind if my friend Byul watches our class?

______ Not at all, ma'am._____ A teenage girl responded.

______ See? Now stop being silly.______ Yongsun held Moonbyul by the arm and dragged her inside the library.

The blonde greeted the student and found a seat a bit far from the duo to allow them to get back to class.

The writer noticed how well the gorgeous woman could share her knowledge and how patient she was.

The teenager seemed to be very witty, which turned Yongsun's task a little easier.

Moonbyul thought that maybe young Lizzie enjoyed her teacher's voice and flow as much as she, as a listener, did.

After one hour, the class came to an end and the student murmured a goodbye while being followed by the brunette.

The blonde responded with a wave and left the library too.

While she was heading to the living room, the writer heard Behan's cute giggles and smiled.

Back from the front door, the house owner comm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter