Mothers have no break

Tiny B
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun pushed Moonbyul to the bathroom and mouthed:

"Hide here, please."

The writer held her breath before locking herself very carefully not to make a sound.

The brunette opened the door and welcomed her child with a smile.

______ Oh baby, come here. Maman will protect you from the bad dream.

Behan dragged a huge bear pillow on the floor and held the teacher's leg.

______ Okay, Maman.

The teacher picked her daughter and placed her in bed.

The beautiful brunette covered tiny Behan with a blanket and cuddled her.

_______ Maman...

______ Yes, my baby bee?

______ You smell like Byul Byul._____ The 3-year-old mumbled while hiding her face on her mom's neck.

Taken aback, Yongsun didn't know what to say at first. But then she murmured:

______ Ah, it's because I bought the same perfume.

The cute little girl instantly fell asleep and the dark-haired one caressed her hair and whispered:

______ Sweet dreams, baby.

Inside the bathroom, the writer feared that Behan might wake up if she simply left that soon. So she sat on the toilet and waited for 30 minutes.

The teacher was still awake when the blonde sneaked out of her bedroom and she felt bad for Moonbyul having to go through all that.

It took the brunette a long time to fall asleep due to the flood of thoughts regarding her feelings and her strong attraction to the blonde.

In her room, the 31-year-old also struggled to calm down. the storm inside of her and tried to read a book.

Failing at focusing, Moonbyul checked her emails and watched some videos on YouTube.

The charming woman ended up sleeping after 3 am and she felt like being hit by a truck in the morning.

The only reason why the author forced herself to leave bed was that she had promised to take Behan to a street fair.

The 3-year-old was already waiting downstairs and Moonbyul's energy got recharged by seeing her child's grin.

Tiny B jumped off the couch and hugged the writer's legs while saying:

_______ Bonjour, Étoile.

_______ Bonjour, ma petite. Have you had breakfast?______ The adult caressed her daughter's head.

_______ Oui. Maman fed me before going to the market with Rorong.

_______ Okay. I'll drink some juice and we can leave. Changsub, you're welcome to tag along.

_______ Yay! Come, Chan Chan._____ Behan looked at the male nanny with puppy eyes.

_______ How is anyone supposed to resist? This kid is such a master of crime.______ The male joked.

 _______ She certainly knows how to get what she wants.______ Moonbyul laughed and walked to the kitchen.

Changsub quickly packed a bag with essential items he carried whenever he would go out with the child, and changed clothes.

The trio left the house 15 minutes later and the writer drove.

______ x _______

Moonbyul called Yongsun from the street a few hours later and asked if the teacher minded that they ate out.

The brunette told her roommate not to worry and enjoy her time with their daughter.

Behan was particularly delighted with all the things she saw and tried at the fair and both Changsub and Moonbyul couldn't stop laughing at her honest reactions.

They sat on a bench at a public park after lunch but the cute girl had so much stamina to burn that she wasn't able to stay still.

The writer and the male nanny took turns playing with her to avoid feeling worn out.

The afternoon went by pretty fast and the trio got back home around 4.

The 3-year-old sat on her mother's lap to share everything about her day while Moonbyul went upstairs to take a nap.

Chorong joined mother and daughter and smiled at the tiny girl being so excited about her day.

_______ I don't think I've ever had half of B's energy. Not even as a child._____ The housekeeper told Yongs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter