On the same page

Tiny B
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

_______ B, what do you think about Maman and I getting married?______ The writer asked casually while having ice cream with her daughter at the park.

The adorable tiny girl tilted her head and questioned :

_______ Aren't you already married to Maman?

Slightly blushing, the adult explained:

_______ I mean...having a ceremony, exchanging rings and vows.

_______ Aaaaah! Behan likes.______ The 4-year-old continued her ice cream.

_______ Would you help Byul Byul to propose?

Giggling, the child nodded affirmatively and patted her mother's leg.

After a little while, Moonbyul grabbed a bowl inside her bag and poured Janggu some water.

The dog was sitting next to their feet, behaving like a lord.

Once they finished their desserts, the blonde drove to a pet shop and let the dog there to be bathed.

The handsome woman took her tiny B to the publisher building and discussed some professional issues very briefly while Yubin was pampering her daughter.

One hour later, they picked Janggu and went back home.

The writer showered with her daughter and they sat on the couch to watch tv.

Yongsun and Yonghee arrived home after going to the shopping mall and the teacher exchanged a soft kiss with her lover in front of her sister.

The older Kim handed tiny B a huge box that turned out to be a new leggo castle.

Seeing that the child was struggling, the aunt tried to help and failed miserably.

Then the handsome woman joined them and got super excited to do that with her child.

Smiling, Yongsun sneaked to the yard and had a private conversation with her two friends and employees.

Chorong and Chang-sub got pleasantly surprised and agreed to help in the secret mission the brunette put them on.

Later, the beautiful woman called her daughter with the excuse that she needed to take some vitamins and they whispered something to each other.

Behan giggled and nodded affirmatively to what her Maman had asked.

After dinner, Yonghee left and the couple slept with their tiny one in the middle.

Even though they were at the peak of their desire, both women loved those moments with tiny B above all.

Three weeks later, Yongsun invited Moonbyul to spend the weekend at a private beach and the author thought it was the perfect occasion to put her plan into practice. 

The handsome one secretly called her father and friends and asked them to show up the following afternoon at the address she gave them.

Moonbyul also reminded her daughter of their deal and asked Yongsun if the place allowed pets.

Since money was not a problem, the couple was able to get permission to take Janggu with them.

The older one drove the car most of the way and then,  Moonbyul offered to continue driving.

They arrived at the private beach at 9 am and had breakfast.

There were some tents where people could change clothes and even take a nap if they wanted to.

Yongsun helped Behan with the swimsuit and later, all of them got ready to enter the sea too.

Moonbyul played with Janggu and her child while Chang-sub and Chorong were sunbathing.

After briefly disappearing, the teacher joined her lover and their child.

The trio lay on a big towel and fell asleep while having small talk.

Chorong woke them up two hours later because it was lunchtime.

Around 2 pm, the couple walked along the beach and Behan played with her nanny and the housekeeper.

Coincidentally or not, both Yongsun and Moonbyul received a phone call at the same moment and excused themselves.

The author got back to the group, whispered something in her child's ear, and grabbed something in her bag before looking for Janggu.

Yongsun came walking from one of the tents and the handsome one noticed that Mrs. Kim and Yonghee were coming too.

_______ I invited mom and Yong to join us._______ The teacher said causally.

Greeting the duo, Moonbyul nodded and smiled while responding:

_______ That's great! The more the merrier. And look who is coming right there! What a coincidence!

Yongsun glanced in the direction that her girlfriend pointed and murmured in surprise:

_______ But I called them and they said they were busy...

_______ What, Ddun?_______ Moonbyul asked with a puzzled expression.

_______ Nothing really. I'm pleasantly surprised that your dad, Rina unnie, and the girls are here too.

_______ I know, right?_______ The writer smirked.

After everybody greeted one another, both the teacher and her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter