On cloud 9

Tiny B
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Behan was spending the day with Yonghee and Mrs. Kim.

The grandmother asked her oldest daughter to drive and they left Yongsun's house after breakfast.

Moonbyul told Chang-sub to tag along to give the women some help.

Deep down, the writer just wanted to be alone with the mother of her daughter.

That's why she also offered Chorong an extra day off.

The housekeeper gave her a smirk but the blonde responded with a poker face and explained that she was thinking of ordering Chinese food.

Pretending that she believed, the brunette thanked for the offer and left the house soon after that.

The teacher finished a class and followed her student to the door.

Then she went to the kitchen to talk to Chorong and found her roommate sitting on the counter.

______ Hey there. Have you seen Cho?______ The dark-haired one smiled.

Moonbyul called her roommate with a hand gesture, which Yongsun found cute.

Standing in front of the blonde, the teacher giggled when she was pulled closer.

The author kissed the older one softly before responding:

_______ I generously gave her a day off.

Smirking, Yongsun crossed her arms around the handsome woman's neck and declared:

_______ I'm sure that you had no second intentions at all.

_______ Of course not. I thought she could have some rest and...

_______ And? _______ The dark-haired one rubbed her nose against Moonbyul's.

_______ You could have some fun. And I'm here to help you.

The taller one the stunning woman's ear and caressed her s.

Sighing deeply, Yongsun bit the writer's lip and whispered:

 _______ Naughty girl! Did you plan all that? I mean...did you ask omma and Yong unnie to go out with our daughter?

Spreading her legs, the 31-year-old grabbed the teacher by the and pressed their bodies 

_______ No, Yong. As much as I wanna you hard, I wouldn't use our child. I just saw a good chance when they invited B and told Chang-sub to join them. And as my final move, I gave Chorong the day off.

_______ Damn! Now I'm finding you even cuter but I also want to eat you up!______ The brunette ripped Moonbyul's shirt off.

_______ If we work hard, we can do it several times. Just like bunnies.

_______ Or...we can do it slowly and deliciously.______ The teacher smirked.

After slapping her roommate's , Moonbyul whispered:

_______ Anything you want, babe. But can I have this nice piece of ?

The brunette laughed and ran toward the staircase.

The taller one chased the gorgeous woman and grabbed her halfway.

They devoured each other's mouths and Moonbyul ed Yongsun's pants.

_______ Hey, Remember I said I wanna eat you up first.______ The older one pointed out.

_______ Alright, hungry mommy. Don't worry. I'll ride your face with pleasure.______ The blonde's deep voice made her roommate feel hornier.

The couple continued groping each other while trying to go to the second floor safely.

Yongsun pushed Moonbyul against the wall the minute they reached the corridor.

The brunette took off the writer's belt and asked between kisses:

______ Can I whip you if you misbehave? 

Smirking, the blonde changed their position and pressed her knee against the teacher's center.

_______ How about you? May I punish you for being a naughty girl?

_______ I expect nothing less from you.______ The older one winked and got rid of her bra.

The author shook her head and intertwined their fingers before guiding the brunette to her bedroom.

They started slowly as Yongsun suggested and enjoyed each other's scent and warmth.

Their was filled with passion and tenderness, which worked just like fire in gasoline once they ed.

Both women were feeling like very young people when they first fall in love. And nothing was too much or repetitive between them.

Yonghee drove their child back home before sunset and Mrs. Kim thought that her daughter was on cloud 9.

Behan thanked her grandma and her aunt for the fun and jumped on her moms with enthusiasm.

While driving to her parents' place, the oldest daughter said:

______ Those two... I think they did it. Well, with that skin, they must be having a lot.

Blushing, the old lady murmured:

_____ If there is something I don't need to know is this.

_____ What? I thought you had accepted them, mom?

_____ Of course I did. But I don't want to have a mental image of my daughters having . It doesn't matter if the partner is male or female.

Yonghee g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter