What to do?

Tiny B
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The teacher was terrified of the idea of losing her daughter.

Not being able to sleep properly for days, the brunette scheduled a DNA test but wasn't able to check the results on her own.

Yongsun was suffering so much that her housekeeper and Behan's nanny offered to do it for her.

However, the gorgeous woman knew that she had to face that problem once and for all.

Still thinking that his boss was wrong, Changsub felt sick to his stomach the second that the teacher burst into tears.

__ I knew it...My baby is just like that woman...

__ But she's still your baby! DNA doesn't mean anything.__ Chorong tried to comfort her friend and employer.

__ I know. But...there is someone out there who probably cries for her loss every night. And I can't stop putting myself in her shoes. It's so painful...

__ And what are you gonna do? If you tell her and she wants to fight? I mean...the whole case is a mess. You saw that many women are fighting in court. __ Changsub reasoned.

__ I dont know...I'm freaking out. This is driving me insane.

__ I guess the first step is to consult your lawyer, Yong.__ The housekeeper pointed out.

__ Yes, I know...

__ Okay, what else is tormenting your mind?__ The male nanny asked softly.

The teacher squeezed her forehead and said after a long time:

__ I gotta see her. Meet her face to face.

__ Yong...You're kinda obsessed. There's no way to know if she's the biological mother. And you are already assuming things.

__ For God's sake! There's no way my daughter is just like her favorite author just because. Didn't you see her face?

__ It might be just because both have Indian dimples...__ Changsub tried to reason.

Chorong slowly shook her head and looked at the guy:

__ As much as we want to be rational...it's not just about Indian dimples. They do look alike. A looot!

Shrugging and putting his hands on his waist, the guy mumbled:

__ I see there's no point arguing. You both made up your minds. So what is the plan?

Yongsun bit her lip in an act of anxiety and confessed:

__ I've been checking her online. Although Moonbyul doesn't show her picture in the books, she actually does fan signs. And there is one scheduled for this Saturday morning.

__ And what are you gonna do? Go there and say you had her baby?__ Changsub asked.

__ I don't know, okay? But I need to speak to her. Even if for a brief moment.__ The 34-year-old exclaimed with despair.

__ One of us could go with you.__ Chorong suggested.

__ No. You both stay with my kid. I gotta face this challenge on my own.

__ You can't tell her about Behan.__ The nanny murmured.

The black-haired one nodded in agreement while playing with her necklace to calm down.

__ x ___

There was a long line filled with women and their children in a famous bookstore inside the shopping mall.

Yongsun already had a copy of Moonbyul's new book called Pouty yellow duckling but she bought another one just to get the author's autograph.

Feeling uneasy while waiting, the brunette couldn't stop unconsciously shaking her leg to release her stress.

When the line got down to half, the teacher was able to see the blonde well enough to realize how attractive she was and to panic because t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter