Settling down

Tiny B
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mr. Moon contacted the teacher and told her that his daughter's birthday was coming.

The older man asked her for help to prepare something special for the writer.

Yongsun felt really happy to be able to take part in the planning and execution of the party.

The duo made sure to keep it simple and cozy. So only close friends were invited.

Since the 22nd was on a Thursday, the handsome woman was not expecting any event at all.

Moonbyul had gone to the supermarket with Chorong and Behan a week before and she did not only the monthly grocery but also brought home all the items for Christmas meal.

However, the blonde didn't think of her own birthday while buying all the food and beverages.

On her day, the writer woke up relatively early and went out to solve some issues.

Yongsun told her daughter about Moonbyul's surprise party, which made tiny B get extremely excited.

Rina, Bada, and Yubin helped Yongsun with the food preparation and Hyejin and Wheein took care of the decoration.

Throughout the day, the teacher kept sending cute messages to her lover to distract her and make sure Moonbyul didn't go back home before everything was finished.

The handsome woman parked her car in front of the house at 5 pm and wondered why we're were so many vehicles on the street.

Moonbyul had been so distracted with new information regarding the clinic that she didn't link those cars to her day.

Crossing the main door, the charming woman was welcomed by her cute child, her father, and her significant other.

______ Appa, girls...Why are you all smiling like this at me?

Behan jumped on the author's legs and exclaimed :

______ Happy birthday, momtoile!

______ Oh...So this is why...Thank you, my bee.______ Moonbyul lifted her little girl and kissed her.

______ You didn't think we were going to let your day pass like an ordinary one, did you?______ Mr. Moon got closer and squeezed her cheek.

______ Dad...Did you drag Yong into this?______ She smiled cutely 

______ I don't need to be dragged if the main character is you. Now come and welcome your guests.______ The stunning brunette winked and held her roommate by the hand.

Mr. Moon noticed the mood and smiled a little surprised.

Moonbyul and Yongsun walked to the yard side by side while the writer was carrying their child.

Rina exchanged a warm look with her man when she saw his happy face.

Hyejin, Wheein, and the other women gathered around the blonde and hugged her while congratulating her.

After greeting all the guests, Moonbyul let Behan show her all the details of the party that she had suggested. 

It was a family environment. So the author chatted with her dear people and they all drank moderately.

Dinner was served at 7 pm and everybody had a fun and nice meal.

It was past 9 when the handsome woman noticed that her child was getting cranky for being tired.

Whispering on her lover's ear, Moonbyul said she would put Behan into bed.

The teacher observed her girlfriend holding their little girl and carrying her inside the house.

Yonghee arrived and apologized for being so late.

Yongsun greeted her sister and told her to relax and go eat something.

The group continued chatting a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter