Pépé is the sweetest

Tiny B
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul caressed Yongsun's abs with one hand and her right with the other while they were kissing.

The teacher quickly turned her body and sat face to face with the blonde.

Breathing heavily, the brunette leaned and whispered in the writer's ear before her neck:

_____ Touch me again. It feels so good!

Extremely aroused, Moonbyul grabbed and squeezed the stunning woman's and Yongsun moaned.

The 34-year-old and kissed her roommate's lips and the author opened to welcome the sensual woman's tongue.

The blonde pulled the teacher closer and pressed their bodies.

Yongsun kissed Moonbyul's collarbone and ed her shirt enough to have access to the writer's s.

The 34-year-old continued kissing the blonde's skin and rubbed her s with her thumb.

______ Hmmm...That feels so freaking good._____ The writer confessed.

Smirking, the teacher pulled the blonde's bra down and her .

Moonbyul squeezed her again and pushed her to the rug.

The younger one was about to lie on top of Yongsun when they heard the sound of the main door being unlocked.

As fast as their tipsy bodies could, they made themselves decent and sat properly side by side.

Chang--sub entered the house carrying Behan and her luggage.

_____ Is she okay?_____ Both mothers asked in unison.

Immediately noticing the glasses and bottles of wine on the coffee table and their disheveled hair, the male nanny held his smile and responded:

_____ Yes. She just got homesick.

_____ Maman, Étoile, I miss you._____ The 3-year-old pouted.

_____ Oh, baby. We missed you too. Come here._____ The teacher opened her arms.

The man put the kid on the floor and she ran toward her mother.

After hugging and kissing Yongsun, Behan did the same with Moonbyul.

_____ Okay, little bee. Now that you came back home, it's time to go to bed._____ The nanny said softly.

______ No...I wanna sleep with Maman. And Byul Byul.

______ You need to decide, sweetie._____ The man smiled when he saw the two women's faces.

The adorable tiny girl shrugged and responded:

_____ Maman's bed fit Étoile too. And I'm small.

Smiling nervously, the blonde commented:

______ But your Maman will feel uncomfortable. She is used to sleeping on her own.

Behan glanced at the brunette with puppy eyes and Yongsun sighed.

______ I guess Maman has no choice.

______ And neither Byul Byul..._____ Chang--sub teased the author.

Sighing, the handsome woman slowly nodded in agreement.

______ Since the two of you must be...tired thanks to the... grape juice you had, I'm carrying Behan upstairs.

______ Thank you, Chang.______ The teacher smiled.

______ No problem, boss. Come, little bean._____ The nanny grabbed the child and climbed the stairs.

The two women stayed silent for a couple of minutes until the dark-haired one said:

_____ You don't have to do it if you feel uncomfortable. I can make up an excuse.

_____ We shouldn't lie to our child. It's okay. I can leave your bed once she falls asleep.______ Moonbyul responded.

Their eyes met and the was intense.

______ You don't have to. She'll complain in the morning. I mean...if you don't mind stay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter