Closing a chapter

Tiny B
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul told Yongsun that the trial against the doctor was about to happen in a couple of days and invited her to go together.

Even though that was a sensitive topic for both of them, they needed closure and the teacher was also aware that her girlfriend needed her emotional support.

Once they arrived in court, the writer introduced the brunette to several women who had become victims of the clinic and its owner, just like them.

When the man was sentenced to many years in prison apart from having to pay millions of dollars for the group of people who sued him, Moonbyul felt like the world left her shoulder.

All the women who took part in the lawsuit cried together and Yongsun got heavily emotional.

The couple joined the group for a meal and some conforming talk.

They went back home after 5 and their daughter was playing with the dog in the yard.

Chorong asked if they were alright and the teacher burst into tears.

Moonbyul patted and rubbed her lover's back in a supportive way and kissed her head.

The author suggested that they went upstairs to avoid their little girl seeing the mother crying.

Yongsun spooned the blonde in bed and they stayed there in silence while sharing their warmth and tenderness.

A couple of hours later, Behan knocked on the door and the author welcomed the tiny adorable child.

She helped the daughter get on top of the bed and both women showered the girl with love.

Little B told them about her day and asked if they could all go to a water park in the Summer.

Smiling, the brunette cupped her baby's cheeks and kissed her before nodding affirmatively.

Moonbyul sighed and grinned because happiness was so intense that sometimes she would forget to breathe.

______ I'm hungry, momtoile and Maman.____ The 4-year-old suddenly caressed her belly and frowned her forehead.

Laughing, the dark-haired one responded:

______ Okay. Let's have dinner.

______ Yay!______ Behan jumped on the mattress.

Moonbyul discreetly leaned closer and whispered in Yongsun's ear:

_______ Are you okay? I can feed her if you need some time.

_______ Thank you, babe. I'm better now. It was an overwhelming day. But not only for me. And one of the reasons that affected me so much was because I know how much all that hurt you. Yet, look at you doing your best to remain strong for your child. And for me.______ Yongsun's voice cracked.

The younger woman held her girlfriend by the chin and placed a peck on her lips.

Giggling, Behan clapped her chubby cute hands and jumped on her mothers.

The teacher laughed and she hugged not only her daughter but also her love.

______ This makes me happy. No matter how hard the past was, Yong. I have both of you to remind me that it's worth living.______ The writer spoke softly.

______ Stop being such a perfect girlfriend. I don't know if I can handle loving you even more.______ The brunette smiled.

______ Yes, you can. Love me, love me! Adore me, Maman.______ Moonbyul made a baby voice and their child laughed cutely.

They got off the bed and the younger one lifted Behan and carried her downstairs.

Janggu looked at the author with his adorable loving eyes and she caressed him after putting the little girl on the floor.

The teacher joined Chorong and Chang-sub at the dinner table while the handsome one was washing her hands.

______ x ______

A few months passed and Yongsun released a series of books about education under Rina's label.

It was a project directed at teaching kids from 3 to 8 years old and Moonbyul felt so proud of her.

The blonde also released a new book after getting Behan's approval and the sales were getting astronomical.

The four-year-old asked to learn sign language and that ended up involving the whole house b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter