Original and xerox

Tiny B
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul would have another signing session and Behan saw the writer getting ready to leave.

The 3-year-old grabbed the author's leg and declared:

______ I wanna go out with Byul Byul.

______ Oh, sweetie...I'm going to work. And your Maman is probably busy to join.

______ No no. Maman, come here s'il vous plant.

Yongsun heard her daughter and joined them a couple of minutes later.

______ What is is, baby?

______ Behan wanna go out with Étoile. Let's go, Maman. Pleeeease._____ The tiny copy of the handsome cute woman made a puppy face.

______ Uh...Byul-YI is probably busy, B._____ The brunette said with hesitation.

The taller one got closer and whispered.

______ Actually, it's just a signing session but I was afraid of bothering you by saying yes. I wouldn't mind taking her with me if you agreed. I'm mean...if you didn't want to tag along.

Yongsun saw her child's begging eyes and gave in:

_____ Alright. Just give me some minutes to change.

_____ No problem. Although you look just fine the way you are now.______ The blonde spoke spontaneously and ended up blushing.

Yongsun slightly blushed too and bit her lips to hold the silly smile that was about to pop on her face.

______ Wanna change clothes too, B?______ The writer asked her child with tenderness.

 ______ Oui.______ The 3-year-old pulled Moonbyul by the hand and dragged the adult to her room.

The 31-year-old thought that her daughter needed help but Behan quickly chose a pair of light blue jeans, sneakers, a white shirt, and a cap.

Enjoying the scene, the blonde didn't resist and finished dressing the tiny one.

When they met Yongsun downstairs, the teacher asked with a funny face:

______ Did you pick her clothes?

______ No. She did it. Why?

Laughing, the brunette shook her head and replied:

______ Nevermind. Let's go so that you don't arrive late.

The charming blonde followed her roommate with a puzzled expression and their kid held her hand.

______ Your car or mine?_____ Yongsun asked.

______ You choose.

______ So I'd like to drive mine if it's okay with you.

______ Sure. No problem at all._____ Moonbyul smiled and lifted Behan to put her inside the vehicle and fasten her seatbelt.

______ Would you mind setting the GPS with the right address?______ The gorgeous woman asked and sat on the driver's seat.

Moonbyul did that and the trio went out like a happy family.

Behan was singing in the back seat and her mothers enjoyed that cuteness in silence for a while. Until something crossed the writer's mind.

______ Did you tell Changsub and Chorong where we are all going?

_______ Oh God...I forgot.______ Yongsun laughed.

Giggling, the blonde shook her head and sent a message to the housekeeper.

They chatted about random things for the following 20 minutes and finally arrived at the bookstore where the signing session would be held.

Rina welcomed them and discussed some things very briefly with Moonbyul before inviting the teacher for a coffee.

Noticing the dark-haired woman's hesitation, the writer told her to go ahead without worries because she would find something to entertain Behan.

Yongsun slowly nodded in agreement and kissed her tiny one before following the older woman.

They chatted for over an hour and then the teacher said she would check on her daughter.

When the dark-haired one entered the bookstore, there was a huge line and Behan was sitting beside Moonbyul.

Lots of women were flirting with the writer while being all smily to the child.

_____ What the !

_____ What is it?______ The publisher stood behind Yongsun.

_____ Look at that! They are flirting while using my child as an excuse. I won't allow that.

Almost laughing, the businesswoman patted the 34-year-old's back.

_____ Calm down. They are probably a bunch of mothers getting an autograph for their kids. And fell for tiny B.

_____ Or...they are using the xerox to get to the original.

_____ I can't deny that today they are even more similar...

_____ Would you believe my child is already copying her? She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter