An artist

Tiny B
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The writer took her child to the club and the male nanny tagged along.

Changsub was ready to get into the pool with Behan but Moonbyul told him to relax and sunbathe.

To the guy's surprise, the charming author took off her shirt and Bermuda and exposed her bikini.

The 3-year-old clapped her hands with excitement and giggled when the woman jumped into the pool and opened her arms to welcome her.

Behan totally trusted Moonbyul and jumped on the adult, being easily held and they swam together.

Later, the writer put on some sunblock on her daughter again, despite doing it before leaving the house.

Changsub enjoyed watching those two interacting and he took several pictures and sent them to his boss right away.

When the adorable child asked the blonde to take her to the restroom, Moonbyul held her hand and walked around the place with a bit of pride 

The writer offered the nanny a drink and told him he could consider his day off but Changsub still preferred to have some juice.

The trio ended up spending the whole morning at the club and they had lunch there too.

When they got home, Yongsun hadn't arrived yet.

The teacher was invited to take part in a literature fair in a different city.

Behan talked to her Maman on the phone and asked her to bring some doughnuts.

Moonbyul asked if Chorong and Changsub didn't want to take the night off and prepared a healthy recipe she learned with Rina for dinner.

Tiny B talked to her in the kitchen during the whole time until the adult told her she would bathe her.

Once they went upstairs, Behan asked Byul to shower together her and the author agreed.

______ Étoile, what is this?_____ Behan pointed at the writer's calf.

______ Ah, a tattoo.

______ Oh, another one here!_____ The 3-year-old caressed the blonde's left calf.

Laughing, the adult commented:

______ Yeah. I have some. Now let's wash your hair.

______ Okay, Byul Byul.

______ This shampoo is not supposed to burn your eyes. But close them just in case.

______Oui.

Moonbyul finished bathing her daughter and dried her before carrying her to the bedroom.

The adult wrapped herself in a towel and the 3-year-old climbed the bed.

______ Byul Byul, you have many drawings. Who drew on you?

Laughing, the businesswoman responded while picking clothes for the child:

______ I have a friend who is a tattoo artist. He did it. Well, most of the tattoos.

______ What's that on your back?

______ A Chinese dragon._____ Moonbyul dressed the 3-year-old.

______ Yong?_____Behan giggled cutely.

Widening her eyes, the blonde exclaimed:

______ True. I hadn't thought of that.

______ Étoile, do you think Maman will come back before Behan sleeps?_____ The tiny girl asked with a sad face.

______ I'm sure she is trying her best. But in case she can't, she will wake you up with lots of kisses in the morning. Doesn't it sound good?

______ Yeah. But I want kisses now. Hug Behan and tell a story?.______ The daughter asked with puppy eyes.

______ Sure. Let's go to my room.

_____ No, Byul Byul. Maman's bed, s'il vous plant.

_____ Okay. I hope she doesn't mind.

_____Maman is nice._____ Behan smiled and pulled the writer by the hand.

Moonbyul tucked the little girl into bed and cuddled with her.

She came up with a whole new plot and narrated the story with proper intonation according to the change of characters.

Her little one giggled several times and listened to It with attention.

15 minutes later, Behan fell asleep and the blonde kissed her daughter before sleeping too.

When Yongsun arrived, she entered her room and found those two in her bed and she caressed her child's hair.

The teacher glanced at her roommate and admired those cute lips.

The brunette got tempted to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter